Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine having a bad day and you see this shit

*general shepherd voice* same shit different day

honestly i would probably grab a mask, get some orange juice, and something ER style.
like i dunno soak em with liquid and run

THIS IS MY VIEW FROM INCEL POV
images
(IN VIDEO GAME)
KILL WHORES

thanks, this reminds me how every slut now has those big fake nails to jerk off her chad better

Would be brutal, I cant remember seeing something like that when I was in school because I was in library every lunch JFL

Happened to me multiple times in high school. Pure ERfuel.

This makes me glad I'm not in school anymore. Being forced at gunpoint by the state to attend a prison where you get to see other people enjoy their youth while you're ridiculed and isolated. Fuck that, I'd rather rot in my room.

This makes me glad I'm not in school anymore. Being forced at gunpoint by the state to attend a prison where you get to see other people enjoy their youth while you're ridiculed and isolated. Fuck that, I'd rather rot in my room.
yeah I always felt a sense of unwelcomess and hostility. whenever i went off to school

The incel mogs me :fuk:

More ER will rise