Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Imagine going up to a dozen foids a day spitting "game" at them until one of them gives you a phone number that isn't fake

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Imagine texting this one number that you've gotten in a week, timing and tailoring your messages precisely to avoid looking like the no-play-having loser you are, just so this complete stranger of a female doesn't flake and ghost you. And she fucking does.

This is the absolute state of bluepilled incels and normies. The absolute state of beta males whose sole purpose in the dating world is to act as leavening agents for the Chads and Chadlites, and as court jesters for bored females. Going up to anything with a cunt and lavishing them with attention and flattery, with no regard for anything else, simply because they are so sex deprived that they will not only put up with throwing hour upon hour of time and money at a female who they find thoroughly uninteresting in all other respects, but will aimlessly wander cyberspace and realspace, begging any female who'll tolerate them for the opportunity.

Sycophancy has become a point of male pride. It's pathetic.

The blackpill saves money, time, and dignity. The blackpill saves life.

In my dream I got number of a foid and waited for her parents to leave so I can call her. but of course I got up and realized its just a dream

In my dream I got number of a foid and waited for her parents to leave so I can call her. but of course I got up and realized its just a dream
It's always just a dream for incels

thats what you are expected to do as a male

Dreams will never be reality :feelsrope:

These PUA's and their bootcamps need to f off.

Congrats, you did a bunch of approaches. How many of those foids actually gave a shit enough to take things past a guilt driven "hi" and short conversation when the number ended up being real? What a buncha shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back