Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine giving up godlike sexual market value so you can eat fast food all the time

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
All most foids need is to be at a healthy weight to have unlimited access to Chad. Even the genetically unfortunate have a decent shot and will never have to settle for a sub6.

Meanwhile, this forum is full of gymcels who have beach-ready bodies and are still disqualified from the sexual marketplace.

It's not just fast food though, you can get fat from eating healthy food too, just depends on the quantity.
And alcohol, booze has a crazy amount of calories too.

It's not just fast food though, you can get fat from eating healthy food too, just depends on the quantity.
And alcohol, booze has a crazy amount of calories too.
You know what I mean.

Eating too goddamn much.

You know what I mean.

Eating too goddamn much.
I don't even know how foids struggle with this. I lost like 90lbs in a matter of a year. Literally just stop fucking eating unhealthy shit in vast quantities.

I don't even know how foids struggle with this. I lost like 90lbs in a matter of a year. Literally just stop fucking eating unhealthy shit in vast quantities.
So did I. Literally just stop eating like a pig. Can you imagine being practically entitled to prime Stacies just because you don't have a massive beer gut? That is reality for foids.

Women gain weight easier than men. So to maintain "skinny" for them isn't as simple what you or I have to do. This does not apply to people who stuff their faces 24/7. That's a different animal.

Well if all foids were to skinny Maxx, then the entire double x chromosomed homo sapiens will be Chad tier in terms of SMV

Whores love stuffing their faces, whether it's fast food or Chad cocks

Women gain weight easier than men. So to maintain "skinny" for them isn't as simple what you or I have to do. This does not apply to people who stuff their faces 24/7. That's a different animal.
Healthy weight for most foids is 120-140 pounds

Multiply both of those by 14 and you get a conservative estimate of 1680-1960 calories to maintain. That's not hard if you have a small stature and you live life on easy mode. Stop making excuses for farm animals.

Healthy weight for most foids is 120-140 pounds

Multiply both of those by 14 and you get a conservative estimate of 1680-1960 calories to maintain. That's not hard if you have a small stature and you live life on easy mode. Stop making excuses for farm animals.
Not making excuses. Literally just google studies, I'm more concerned about truth.

It's because foids are fucking lazy and don't give a shit about self improvement so they instead complain about men not wanting to fuck landwhales

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back