Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine getting mogged by curries in curryland

adharmi

adharmi

malnourished langoor
★★★★★
You can't.

Also I fucked up my shoulders doing Z bar laying tricep curls today. With a pathetic weight of 10kg at that.

17 year old kids who joined gym later than me can now lift as much as me or more.

I know am not going to look better by gymmaxxing but was hoping to get stronger at least, so I can defend myself.

But this weak body of mine keep holding me back. There is nothing I can do about it

There is nothing but hate and hopelessness in mind

ugly people should just go to india since most people are already ugly and they can maybe fit in better than in other countries with beautiful people.

ugly people should just go to india since most people are already ugly and they can maybe fit in better than in other countries with beautiful people.
Shut the fuck up.

Yeah.

You might actually be treated well if you're white or fair skinned

Curries are pretty racist towards niggers though

It's hard to get muscular when most of your family is a puny little bitch, but it's not impossible.