Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine getting lifemogged by kids

Rippa

Rippa

All-Seeing Eye of Sauron
-

Potent suifuel tbh.I probably mogged this kid hard at his age but this is what he gets while Im here, partially why I hate the balkan pop/rap scene.

I am touchmogged and socialinteractionmogged by literal toddlers

I am touchmogged and socialinteractionmogged by literal toddlers
He has a really condescending look on his face at 1:04 too aswell, I can tell he's gonna bypass all the female bad personality detectors in 5 years and get all the pussy while we rot here.I facially mogged him aswell when I was his age but then again hes rich and I'm not.

I don't have to imagine it. The toddlerpill didn't have a 3+ warning and choked me to death

If a toddler mogs you, you're less than even suhuman.

I dont need to imagine, its happening. I see teen chads around here in high end cars in high end schools fucking all the women while I rot in a lonely apartment after working my industrial job all because im not chad.

@LastGerman how does it make you feel knowing in about 8 years he'll get a drivers license (already paid for) and a brand new lambo?
it is beyond over if toddlers mog you

how does it make you feel knowing in about 8 years he'll get a drivers license (already paid for) and a brand new lambo?

source.gif

If a toddler mogs you, you're less than even suhuman.
Half this forum. As more and more of the nature of women comes to light, it wouldn't surprise me if some toddlers mogged us all.