Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine getting eaten alive by a pack of lions infront of your family

JFL @ getting out of the car

This is an allegory to your pathetic existence. Just take the lionpill bro.

that fucking channel avatar makes it 10 times better

This is an allegory to your pathetic existence. Just take the lionpill bro.
tenor.gif

In 1975 on the border of Angola, a safari group was taking pictures of a pride of lions on a hunt. A man decided to get closer and take a few pictures of the lions and is attacked from the back. This is the reason why you should never leave your vehicle during a safari.

In 1975 on the border of Angola, a safari group was taking pictures of a pride of lions on a hunt. A man decided to get closer and take a few pictures of the lions and is attacked from the back. This is the reason why you should never leave your vehicle during a safari.

never approach in 2018

vid is accurate

Normies and foids have never faced real hardship or adversity in their lives, they think life is some wonderful picnic where nothing can ever go wrong for them. Too bad the only ones enjoying a picnic that day were lions.

never approach in 2018
he approached in 1975 bro

Why didn't they run the lions over?

The dude played the wrong hand in the game of life and lost
He dint play the wrong hand. Nigga activated pot of desires while running an exodia deck.

thanks for the blackpill very educational :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::yes::yes::yes::feelzez:

Natural selection

why is this shit always taken with shitty cameras

We do get eaten up, just not by lions but by society.

if I was there I would have driven my car into them. JFL at all the normies just watching and screaming, I hope their consciences are heavy
Seeing as this clip is 48 years old they are probably now all dead

Imagine being a lion and eating a Stacy in front of her family.

Somethings got to kill you, might as well be something cool.

lions are cool animals
also like how they eat foid's

should've just went to the z00 br0

women love a man that is good with animals bro

God everyone in this was useless. The idiot who got out of the car who started the problem in the first place, the useless normies just sitting around doing nothing, its infuriating. So incompetent.

bump for cucked decemberceks

The lion did nothing wrong.

This is what we need to do when females always try butting in our communities.

I don't what is worse burning or being eaten alive

I used to have nightmares about lions

I like it when the animals win.

What a fucking moron, the idea of a safari is dumb enough, especially with the windows rolled down. But to get out of your car while you're surrounded by multiple things that view you as food, and have all the reasons in the world to kill you? Brain dead.

Why didn't they run the lions over?
if I was there I would have driven my car into them. JFL at all the normies just watching and screaming, I hope their consciences are heavy
The narrator says they didn't drive the car into the lions because of the terrain elevation, would've just fucked the car up and endangered them.