Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine getting arrested for impregnating your 12 Y.O. GF (It happened to this 24 year old man)

mogs me, pedos me. idk how this nigga thought he'd evade arrest by doing this , especially since he got the foidling pregnant.

Last edited:
:feelskek: How the fuck does a 12-year-old even become pregnant?

mogs me, pedos me. idk how this nigga thought he'd evade arrest by doing this , especially since he to the foid pregnant.
he seems extremely low IQ in the literal sense. like this guy clearly isnt some epic master manipulator who used grooming tactics to gain the trust of a child etc like people sometimes characterize pedos as. hes just some retarded monkey who found a girl who was willing to have sex with him so he fucked her. his behavior here suggests he didnt even realize that this was obviously illegal

Are the pedocels right, is 12-year-old prime?:feelsLSD:(purely satirical post in nature :fbi::feelsokman:)

Last edited:
youngest pregnancy was 4-5 years old. so 12 is nothing special, in fact I knew a Bengali Hindu who told me his grandma had her first son at 10.

what a joke

now this child will have no father because according to some stupid law a girl her age can't consent (even though she clearly did). But if she decides to "become" a man, she can get harmful hormonal altering drugs and get surgery, no biggie. :feelsclown:

Spics have lower iq than normal people
reminds of the retard Nathan Larson, that guy didn't get to fuck but tried to and got snitched on by the foidling's mother. @leucoiste was his user name on .co. These lolicels would go to turbo thirdworld shitholes if they were smart rather than try this lunacy in the first world.

He’s probably gonna get beat to death in prison. So over for him

what a joke

now this child will have no father because according to some stupid law a girl her age can't consent (even though she clearly did). But if she decides to "become" a man, she can get harmful hormonal altering drugs and get surgery, no biggie. :feelsclown:
tbh they should send pedos to jail after the pedos and foidlings kid is raised up, it would save tax dollars and be better for the economy. Also ruin less lives.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I am always amazed how you first-world cucks are surprised by news like this.
Here in Brazil the age of consent is 14 years old.
But the marriages between gypsies here happen when the girls reach the age of 12.

Last edited:
So they rather put him in jail and ruin the baby and that girl's life instead of making him take care of the baby and his gf :feelsclown:

what a joke

lmao i just saw you beat me to it

Last edited:
Fucking her is one thing but why on earth did he creampie her. :lul::lul::lul:

Either he is extremely low IQ or loli pussy is just that good that you'll risk your entire life just to nut inside it.

Fucking her is one thing but why on earth did he creampie her. :lul::lul::lul:

Either he is extremely low IQ or loli pussy is just that good that you'll risk your entire life just to nut inside it.
He took her to the hospital instead of laying low :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Lifefuel for mengelecels.

he seems extremely low IQ in the literal sense. like this guy clearly isnt some epic master manipulator who used grooming tactics to gain the trust of a child etc like people sometimes characterize pedos as. hes just some retarded monkey who found a girl who was willing to have sex with him so he fucked her. his behavior here suggests he didnt even realize that this was obviously illegal
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Even more hilarious, that her mother didnt give a fuck about the situation :feelskek:

Even more hilarious, that her mother didnt give a fuck about the situation :feelskek:

She is a single mom, why am i not surprised daughter of single mom is fucking at 11 a convicted rapist.

I would never get to experience prime pussy. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Just kill me already

Was reading this last night
i have no clue how everyone involved was so stupid but then i read (maybe right maybe not) that he is or the family are foreing or immigrants or something? In that case it makes sense because people from other countries are pretty chill in regards to girls under 18 having sex and getting pregnant. Maybe they thought the cops would understand because they were in love and in a relationship lol

off topic but similar situation i know. A 15yo girl got pregnant by older guy. Older guy goes in delivery room but they are smart and say he is the Uncle and dont put a goddamn name for father on birth certificate. Years later still a happy family. Only idiots would take a Daddy from his gf and child. (And only supreme idiots would think girls 12 dont want to sit on cock)

I'm not really surprised by this.

I'm 27 but I remember when I was 14, the girls in my class would deliberately go for older men. One of the girls in my class even had a train ran on her by men who in their 30s-40s. The crazy thing is it wasn't rape, she consented to it and even bragged about it to other kids in my school. She later got pregnant at 16.

She is a single mom, why am i not surprised daughter of single mom is fucking at 11 a convicted rapist.

She probably tried @ing him then gave up and ante'd her daughter when he wouldn't bite :feelshaha:

Good. Why the fuck shouldn't he be?

Despite what modern propaganda would have you believe, most foids are fully sexually mature by age 12. Roasties would have no way to compete against a prime loli, so they push the legal age to 18, after the foid is long past her peak.

Despite what modern propaganda would have you believe, most foids are fully sexually mature by age 12. Roasties would have no way to compete against a prime loli, so they push the legal age to 18, after the foid is long past her peak.
I thought it would be 14, damn these chemicals in the food and water are pushing it back much further.

worth

I thought it would be 14, damn these chemicals in the food and water are pushing it back much further.
There is no set age actually, basically foids are sexually mature at the moment they can bear children and breastfeed the baby. And 12 year olds get pregnant all the time.

the whores are thirsty for cocks. they are matured before males. Their first crush is their father. Fucking cunts are always wet for thug cocks.

Imagine being a pedo.
Imagine thinking fucking a 11/12 year old slut is being a pedo in the same way as fucking a 6 year old kid is being a pedo, 11/12 is hebephilia, not real pedophilia