Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine getting a female's phone number after being rejected by 20 other females (Never happens to Chad)

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Life fuel, right?

So you text her one or two days later, and she texts you back. Great, she didn't ghost you!

And when you ask if she'll join you for an iced vanilla latte at the Starbucks around the corner, she says yes!

You set up the date for tomorrow evening. Fast forward to tomorrow evening. You're at the Starbucks with your iced vanilla latte. It's 5 minutes after 1830, the time you agreed to meet. Then it's 10. 20. 30. You text your date why she's so late, but there's no response. So there you are, sitting alone at Starbucks, sipping your iced vanilla latte, staring longingly at your cell phone like the beta cuckold simp you are. 45 minutes. 60 minutes.

At 1933, 63 minutes after you agreed to meet, a voice in the back of your mind calls out to you. "It's over."

"It's over," you whisper to yourself, and you leave the Starbucks to go back home and jerk off to hentai.

You text her the next evening, asking why she didn't come. No response.

A voice in the back of your mind calls out to you. "It's over."

meanwhile chad texts her 'yo come over lets smash'

This has happened to me. Most of the time they text me a hour before and say “sorry, I have to cancel” and then I never hear from them again. I’ve been rejected by over 30 women, I just don’t care anymore. Being rejected by fat landwhales that are missing teeth is a insult to your self esteem and masculinity.

Unless a unicorn woman appears (not bloody likely!) I’m not even going to try.

JFL it was obviously a troll.

Well even normies are getting flaked and treated like this too.

I'm also hearing that Lite-Chads are now receiving the same treatment all because women have so many options.

Real chads never have to worry about this situation because they never date. They just go straight to chad's house.

Well even normies are getting flaked and treated like this too.

I'm also hearing that Lite-Chads are now receiving the same treatment all because women have so many options.

Real chads never have to worry about this situation because they never date. They just go straight to chad's house.
Yeah, dating is just a massive waste of time and money. If you don't get hookups on demand, you shouldn't bother in the west.

meanwhile chad texts her 'yo come over lets smash'

thats why she isn't at the date

blackpill; if a girl stands you up, that's because while you're sitting there waiting, she literally has a dick inside her (sometimes two dicks) at that very moment

blackpill; if a girl stands you up, that's because while you're sitting there waiting, she literally has a dick inside her (sometimes two dicks) at that very moment
Only if she's attractive. Otherwise, her time is being occupied by Netflix and a dog.

I dont understand why they cant just say no. Is it because a simple no wont get the point across? They have to show you what an idiot you were for even thinking you had a chance. Crush your spirit so you wont ever try something so foolish again.

I dont understand why they cant just say no. Is it because a simple no wont get the point across? They have to show you what an idiot you were for even thinking you had a chance. Crush your spirit so you wont ever try something so foolish again.

This.

I swear women are operating on just an animalistic level of consciousness. As soon as a better option presents itself, they'll chose that and won't even think twice.

Only a society with God can help women overwrite their biological instincts.

THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE
TWO CREATURES, EXCEPT ONE CAN SPEAK HUMAN LANGUAGE

Last edited:
Inb4 it was all in your head

"Never give up bro. Improve yourself bro. Move on bro. Man up bro we all get rejected. I can assure you its not your looks but your attitude thats stopping you from getting with these women bro. "

this is probably what would happen to me if i ever had a foid say yes to going on a date with me, i've never even gotten past that step but she would just not show up and i would be seething with rage while at the same time asking myself why i'm even surprised, because females truly are just so cruel

And only later ending up MeToo'd if you try to contact them again.