Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine fighting for the release of the man who murdered your mother and giving him a job.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Wait, she wanted him released? I can't see that in the article.

Wait, she wanted him released? I can't see that in the article.
Yeah she said she wanted him released because he "changed" while in prison. I'm trying to find the original article which said that.

Yeah she said she wanted him released because he "changed" while in prison. I'm trying to find the original article which said that.
Yeah, I would really like to see that one.

Even then, that's retarded. If someone killed anyone in my family, I'm the first one that would want to kill that asshole.
"Changed". I'm going to be the one that changes them. From alive to dead.

That sounds like those people (usually women, which I'm guessing supposed to be shocking somehow), that say it's racist and bigoted to say certain places are dangerous to go, and then they go to those places alone just to find their bodies killed, mutilated, and semen found meaning the person was raped multiple times while either alive or dead.

Yeah, I would really like to see that one.

Even then, that's retarded. If someone killed anyone in my family, I'm the first one that would want to kill that asshole.
"Changed". I'm going to be the one that changes them. From alive to dead.

That sounds like those people (usually women, which I'm guessing supposed to be shocking somehow), that say it's racist and bigoted to say certain places are dangerous to go, and then they go to those places alone just to find their bodies killed, mutilated, and semen found meaning the person was raped multiple times while either alive or dead.
Like that guys who's daughter got shot dead by an illegal immigrant and not only forgave him but encouraged more immigration. Or all those Swedish girls who tried backpacking through the Middle East to prove that all the violence was just "racist lies" only to end up raped and beheaded.

Some people are just mentally ill and can't be rehabbed easily. Anyone who goes to a big city will see them all the time in subway stations or on the streets. Anyways, what was she thinking befriending this guy if that bit is true?

she wanted the bbc

Idiots and criminals both deserve the same thing.
28st

lol at white people

I hate my mother so I’d totally hire her killer