Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Imagine fighting for a country that has done nothing but shit on you and treat you like trash for having hopes and dreams

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
After a hard day of studycelling, I got home, passed out on the bed and my dad gave me this. I opened it up and luckily for me, it’s not a draft. It’s some type of advertisement.
Still my case stands, I absolutely hate America, where people like this directly profit off of your pain and suffering but this time, your death is included, they are already ready to replace you with another cog in the system. I’m still fucking confused about why they’re trying to recruit me since I’m 5’3, and balding at such an early age which is an indicator of poor health and then I have a history of MDD, (went to therapy for for about 5 years with no effect) and I just got out an hospital and I’ve escaped being inpatient by a whim.
144024B2 3DE5 4A8C BB46 C3CEAACD5183

Countries and society are abstract concepts

i'd never fight for a country that doesn't serve me tbh. well, maybe if i'm paid well but i doubt i'd be of much use to a military.

I hate Turkey because it forces you to obligatory military service. This is irrational and ridiculous. I don't wanna die or slave my 6 months away for a country that had no benefits to me from the beginning.

Countries and society are abstract concepts
hi modcel

After a hard day of studycelling, I got home, passed out on the bed and my dad gave me this. I opened it up and luckily for me, it’s not a draft. It’s some type of advertisement.
Still my case stands, I absolutely hate America, where people like this directly profit off of your pain and suffering but this time, your death is included, they are already ready to replace you with another cog in the system. I’m still fucking confused about why they’re trying to recruit me since I’m 5’3, and balding at such an early age which is an indicator of poor health and then I have a history of MDD, (went to therapy for for about 5 years with no effect) and I just got out an hospital and I’ve escaped being inpatient by a whim.View attachment 195648
Your dad is clueless for giving ya the marines shit when airforce gives better opportunity. Even then I wouldn’t go.

That's why you should become a mercenary instead.
Much better pay.

Your dad is clueless for giving ya the marines shit when airforce gives better opportunity. Even then I wouldn’t go.
I got this from the mail, but he simply passed it to me

:soy: Tbh
If u won't fight for mr.shekelberg:feelsEhh:

basically fight for the jews

defending a stacies right to be a cunt