Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine feeling like this while living in tutorial mode

Curry from Ohio

Curry from Ohio

suicidal manlet
★★★
I don't know what I did to deserve being born as a woman. Literally everybody hates women and likes to see them fail, be embarassed, and get hurt. Women are so weak compared to men and were dominated by men for most of human history. Being a man is so much better.

I wish my parents killed me as a baby, it would have been the rational thing to do. China has had a history of female infanticide for 2000 years and their society was not hindered by this. They recognized that men were more valuable than women and so they killed many of their female babies. They put us in piles of trash or drowned us or left us alone to starve.

I cant live this half-life anymore, being half as strong as men, half as funny, half as good at leading, crying more and being more emotional and scared. Look it up, all of these are proven. Its worse than being dead to live this way, its an embarassment.

Womens' hormones during their reproductive years even make them more likely to have depression and mood swings than men, while testosterone has an antidepressant effect and increases motivation and risktaking. Men are biologically more brave and adventurous. Living as a woman is full of pain, including every month just for existing.Because of this even simply existing in a womans' body is worse.

Men are able to do much more interesting things because they are much stronger. Puberty makes men stronger and gives women the ability to give birth. Given the chance, I would have chosen to become stronger.

Men evolved to be hunters, protectors, and warriors in hunter-gatherer societies while women were gatherers and reared children. Men fought all the wars with other tribes and women were kidnapped from their villages after a war and taken as property because they were helpless to defend against their invaders. I would have preferred to be a hunter/warrior, of course, and be built that way. Men have the honour of being able to say their bodies are built for fighting.

Sexism started because women weren't able to fight off men who wanted to control them. Why be alive in a body that is so risky?

People may say they like women but what they mean is they like women who do what they want and behave how they want. Men dominate in relationships and in bed, while women submit. I don't want to submit, but if I don't people say its unnatural and no one will want me. Maybe it is, considering what I wrote before. So I can never be in a relationship in this body in the way I want.

From the stone age to 1950 or so women were prevented from making scientific discoveries, leading, and making contributions to society, and our society made many advances. So how can we say that women are valuable? How can we say that patriarchy is not justifiied? We have never even had a president thats a woman before in the U.S., or a female prime minister in Canada. No one wants to elect one.

The saddest thing is sometimes i catch myself accepting how many things I cant do, accepting a life where I am unfulfilled and limited this way, where I can't take risks and have adventures and enjoy what I want, (Most of the things I want to do have men in the vast majority of participants, including reddit) and it makes me sad. This is why I'm going to commit suicide. I can't live in this small, sad life and body anymore. I can't sit here and rot for 60 years.

Soon I will be diving headfirst onto the sidewalk from a high building. My weak woman's skull will shatter quickly and easily and my brains will spill out onto the concrete.

I'm waiting until my birthday in a month, and in the meantime I will try to do all the things that I enjoy and are on my bucket list. Even this proves hard however knowing I am stuck in this embarassing body in the meantime. I can't even go out at night to look at the stars in case I get raped or attacked. And its dangerous to do things alone as a woman. If I get attacked, people will blame me, wondering how I could be so stupid to have been out alone, been out in a new place, etc. So, maybe I should end it quicker.

My only hope of living how I want is if reincarnation exists, but even if it doesn't I still prefer being dead to being alive like this.

TL;DR, All of this is to say, I can't take the limited existance of being a woman anymore and I am going to move onto the next life soon.

Suffering from success