Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine Eating Out a Pussy that has Been Ejaculated On by Other Men

I wish I could be a girl's first and lose my virginity to her.:feelsrope:

cucks like the taste of a creampie

You're a cuck if your woman fucked a man before you.

That looks sounds hot beside it's better than no pussy.

*OP posts what he secretly fantasizes about*

Is that a fantasy of yours OP?

who gives a shit, pussy is pussy fam

I'd wipe it with kleenex and start working.

I read "Imagine eating out a pussy" and immediately said "No thanks."

lmao beggars can't be choosers I'd fuck a girl no matter how many dudes she's had sex with. Maybe not immediately after. Pussy is pussy, there's no difference. worshipping virgins thinking they're better is cope and cuck

lmao beggars can't be choosers I'd fuck a girl no matter how many dudes she's had sex with. Maybe not immediately after. Pussy is pussy, there's no difference. worshipping virgins thinking they're better is cope and cuck
He’s not a beggar because he rejects non virgins who show interest in him. He doesn’t understand what’s it’s like to not have female attraction.

You might as well watch another guy fuck her right in front of you if you're willing to stoop so low.

The difference between doing so and the normie definition of cuckoldry is literally just the TIME passed in between. Think about that.

Imagine cumming inside a pussy yourself.

I read "Imagine eating out a pussy" and immediately said "No thanks."

Fucking a pussy that's had cum on it before as long as it's been longer than a month I'm totally fine with it.

cool-suicide-gif-585.gif

Someone will die today from overdose of blackpills. Holy shit.