Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine dying accidentally

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Like in a car wreck or a homicide. You would never get to say goodbye to this site, you'd just disappear.

Everyone on the forum would think you ascended while you're actually six feet under. :feelsrope:

Like in a car wreck or a homicide. You would never get to say goodbye to this site, you'd just disappear.

Everyone on the forum would think you ascended while you're actually six feet under. :feelsrope:

No. They would think you roped.

Shit. I thought accidental death would be a blessing, but if I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye, I don’t want people thinking I ascended.

If I were to get in a car crash or some other condition where I know I will not survive, I know I would try my damn hardest to say goodbye on here before it’s too late.

When someone doesn’t use the forum for awhile, my thoughts are either that the person is busy, has ascended or roped. Etc.
Wonder where all the banned users go

Never thought of that but that's a good point.

Imagine (hypothetically) meticulously planning and doing the preparations for your day of retribution for years and then slipping in the shower, hitting your head and dying a few days before it.

It would be a dishonor to die without being a hERo

I think it's funny how hard it is to die for some people, like hanging or whatever; it's so easy to fail. You can survive explosions, gunshots, car crashes–and people do– but you can slip on a wet floor and hit your head on the corner of a table and it's all over.

If it turned out that the blackpill is a bunch of bullshit and my looks actually don't matter at all and my shit personality is enough to attract a willing female to fuck, then I'll tell at least one person that I'm leaving the site, and then fuck off.

thats

that’s actually my dream - dying but not imposing it upon myself. That way i won’t go to hell (if hell’s a thing and suicide is bad enough to go there) and it won’t be quite as hard on my family and they won’t blame themselves for my death.

literally 2 people would come to my funeral ( my parents) and they would prob forget about me in 3 years.

Doubt anyone here would remember me tbh

i wish i could die accidentally...

The life of an incel is sad, unfair and sick joke. No wonder if that already happen to an incel on this forum.