Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Imagine dating a normie foid

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
So you let’s say you magically are able to catch a 7/10 normie Becky, how in the hell would even even be able to vibe with each other? Years of being an absolute dreadful and broken man child would not disappear overnight.

I’m a morbid sexual deviant that just could not find common ground with any sort of normie, imagine talking about dumb soy things like superhero movies, funny TikToks, Biden, how great vaccinations are, sexual and racial politics.

This is why nearly all of us could only stand a chance with the mentally deranged, borderline pill popping astrology chick that only fucks you because she’s having a manic meltdown.

That’s our only way out, and even then it’s pretty much impossible.

volcel if you wouldn't :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

That's another reason why I'd much prefer to have a very young woman who matched my low experience and I could influence.

This doesen’t matter. If she is with you, she is with you because of your looks and not because of your personality. If you personality is trash, she will try to change you, but stay with you. The only thing that will turn her off to the point that she leaves you, is when she doesen’t like your face anymore.

That's another reason why I'd much prefer to have a very young woman who matched my low experience and I could influence.
I'm so fucking jaded at this point, I can't have normal relationships with people.

I have one "friend" (I assume he cares a lot less about me than he lets on) who I actively attempt not to be blackpilled around not to scare him off, but everyone else I interact with knows I'm a lonely, depressed loser who has to convince himself that it's a good thing I woke up on any given morning.

you cannot have a civilized conversation with most holes, they don't have the intellect for it.

Based :feelsLSD::blackpill:

I can't relate at all to a normie foid

That's why I as a hebephile want an 11 year old foid and to live with her in the woods and away from big cities. Everything she is taught must come from me. Her body and mind must be 100% controlled by me.

This is why nearly all of us could only stand a chance with the mentally deranged, borderline pill popping astrology chick that only fucks you because she’s having a manic meltdown.
where

Fuck I can't tolerate being around normie npcs, especially foids. They only gossip about each other and repetitively talk about innane things like clothing hauls, fashion, decorating, gym, and weddings. They have no perspective on life, no philosophy besides hedonism, no curiosity or desire to improve the human condition. Having to tolerate them would drive me insane!
based. fucking npcs lol

That's why I was never in the dating topic. as a neurodivergent, it's pointless. the years of rotting don't go away overnight. they have left traces inside and outside. I continue to rot, even though I now have a job and I'm among people every day. inside I keep rotting.

I don't even talk to girls tbh. I have no idea what I would even talk to a foid about anymore, it's been years since I've had a conversation with one. Even back when I was bluepilled their emotional outbursts and lack of logic would get on my nerves,

I don't even talk to girls tbh. I have no idea what I would even talk to a foid about anymore, it's been years since I've had a conversation with one. Even back when I was bluepilled their emotional outbursts and lack of logic would get on my nerves,
Bruh, you can have 30 year old foids asking you whats your favorite food. But they actually ask it as if it's an actual good question for another adult. Foids are retarded.

Keep dreaming because that type of foid doesn’t exist

this thread is self hate nonsense.women don't care about your personality.chad or nothing.unless you found a women who wants a virtuous men but those women are rarer then unicorns kek.

We're so far behind the rest it's impossible to catch up. A brutal realisation.:feelsbadman:

That’s our only way out, and even then it’s pretty much impossible.

I'll be single in February.

You just imagined the sub-plot of the film Taxi Driver.

Good film, I recommend it.

Ngl the astrology chick sounds more interesting and they usually look cuter. Where the fuck do i find one now?

So you let’s say you magically are able to catch a 7/10 normie Becky, how in the hell would even even be able to vibe with each other?
dude I can't even vibe with the plump cutie who was pro-lolicon and had a pro-lolicon podcast ten years ago because she turned into a landwhale and became anti-Trump

the amount I talked to her was sparing but she was relatively nearby and I wish I had taken more risk like gone to the con she was at, too late now she married

Ngl the astrology chick sounds more interesting and they usually look cuter. Where the fuck do i find one now?
Music festival, very expensive and crowded with zoomer dipshits that pretend to like the old 90s indie style of great music