Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine dating a girl older than 19

• Thread starter Therapywasawaste
  • Start date
Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
At age 18, the chances of a woman being a virgin is close to 0. At 20 and beyond, they're more than likely to have a double digit body count and exes that were better than you and sometimes those guys kids. I don't know why anyone would want some used-up, old hag. Even 18 is pushing it. They get more evil and fucked in the head the more chad uses them.

volcelniggertard if u wouldt ascend with 19+

At age 18, the chances of a woman being a virgin is close to 0. At 20 and beyond, they're more than likely to have a double digit body count and another mans kids. I don't know why anyone would want some used-up, old hag. Even 18 is pushing it. They get more evil and fucked in the head the more chad uses them.
ill try dating teens in philiphinnes no pdf though 18+ only

or maybe ill just kill myself

equally as likely

Only Chad can be picky.

ill try dating teens in philiphinnes no pdf though 18+ only

or maybe ill just kill myself

equally as likely
Keep trying.

volcelniggertard if u wouldt ascend with 19+
what do u expect dude 90% of this forum is retarded nigger normies volcels who are just larping and trolling here

At age 18, the chances of a woman being a virgin is close to 0. At 20 and beyond, they're more than likely to have a double digit body count and exes that were better than you and sometimes those guys kids. I don't know why anyone would want some used-up, old hag. Even 18 is pushing it. They get more evil and fucked in the head the more chad uses them.
Most white rich girls at 19 have fucked hundreds of guys random hookups done shitload of drug alcohol at crazy parties and their brain receptor are totally fried it’s like fucking hooker starfish sex for any sub chad who manage to ascend

exes that were better than you and sometimes those guys kids. I
I see lots of women like this on insta models where they only post once or twice themselves with a baby that is probably another men's among all the other sexy posts

Keep trying.
This is my last try.

If SEAmaxx doesn't work what is the point for me. I tried it all at that point. SEAmaxx is my last attempt to live this life.

I want tight pink pussy. Is that too much to ask for? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree:

This is my last try.

If SEAmaxx doesn't work what is the point for me. I tried it all at that point. SEAmaxx is my last attempt to live this life.
What do you expect from SEAmaxxing?

What do you expect from SEAmaxxing?
The least I expect is a short-term relationship, aka we meet up for a couple of days and have sex without paying for it or without any strings attached, aside from some bs like a restaurant meal, ice-cream etc. I will consider this ascension if I can get that. Just your typical 'fuckboi' experience of chads/chadlites in the West I guess, or as close as I can get to that.

Maybe I would be interested in a longer relationship too but to be honest, I just can't see it working out with how mentally damaged I am after decades of inceldome. Not to mention how awkward and autistic I am thought that at least I hope to rectify this by fucking whores in Pattaya and gaining experience. Hope I don't gain too many STDs on the way though JFL

There is also another factor, having long-term relationships with people from third world country will more often than not descend into a betabuxx ultra edition where you have to betabuxx their entire family as they syphon out your money.

Throwing hotdog down a hallway tight

dating a foid over 19 = cuck

Volcel :feels: :feels: Get banned:soy:

I mean there’s no way to verify it anyway. Most foids will have broken hymens, and tell you that it’s because they train gymnastics/horse riding/whatever.

If a foid wants to cuck you, she will do it so easily, virgin or not. Foids have access to men 10x better than you on social media/dating apps. If you ever find yourself in a LTR, remember that she’s not yours, it’s just your turn.

IMO Relationship with females above 19 is only acceptable if they’re either a gigastacy with a highly compatible personality, or, If it is a very lucrative business relationship

foids are temporary, just remember, its you're turn if you ever land a date

The least I expect is a short-term relationship, aka we meet up for a couple of days and have sex without paying for it or without any strings attached, aside from some bs like a restaurant meal, ice-cream etc. I will consider this ascension if I can get that. Just your typical 'fuckboi' experience of chads/chadlites in the West I guess, or as close as I can get to that.

Maybe I would be interested in a longer relationship too but to be honest, I just can't see it working out with how mentally damaged I am after decades of inceldome. Not to mention how awkward and autistic I am thought that at least I hope to rectify this by fucking whores in Pattaya and gaining experience. Hope I don't gain too many STDs on the way though JFL

There is also another factor, having long-term relationships with people from third world country will more often than not descend into a betabuxx ultra edition where you have to betabuxx their entire family as they syphon out your money.
So much effort for casual sex? I guess it must be brutal.

So much effort for casual sex? I guess it must be brutal.
:feelsrope:

It's basically over for me in this country dude no point even leaving my house like literally...

this forum is mostly recycled thoughts, i dont see nothing new

Barring disfigurement, severe physical and or mental disorders, there are no female virgins above the age of 18.
Nowadays, there are hardly any female virgins above the age of 12.

Go teen or go home