Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Imagine coming from a healthy 2 parent household

U

uncleA

Greycel
My parents divorced when I was 2 and essentially every single friend I've ever had has divorced parents. And yeah, no one has gfs. Wtf did gen x do to us? They fucked up their own relationships so bad, we never had a chance. The sins of the father...

Adults/elders are wise :feelsseriously:

As time passes, the more I see this phrase was probably the biggest scam ever passed to children of every generation.

Adults/elders are wise :feelsseriously:

As time passes, the more I see this phrase was probably the biggest scam ever passed to children of every generation.
Yeah because boomer and baby boomer are very corrupt and very passive about the suffering that happened

And i want to bash those corrupt baby boomer and boomer head into concrete and directly calling their fucking nick name with multiple profanity

Fucking bossy faggot piece of feces ridden parasite who are also the most inept and punchable generation ever

Opposingly jake gyllenhaal

Last edited: