Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine by John Lennon

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
What’s your thoughts on Imagine by John Lennon? I think it’s horrible selfish song

Never listened to it just here to postmaxx

Imagine there's no women
It's easy if you try
No simps or cucks below us
Above us, only guys

Imagine there's no women
It's easy if you try
No simps or cucks below us
Above us, only guys
Megumgtow

Never heard that song or any song by lennon

Imagine a world where incels get the rope.

What’s your thoughts on Imagine by John Lennon? I think it’s horrible selfish song

I like the melody and vocals of the song, but the lyrics are so unbearably optimistic and ultra-left radical.

Last edited:
It's a nice song.

Well I saw some pics of yoko ono and have to say you must be a complete retard to fuck that.

never heard it ngl but it makes normies mad so I find it funny

Its an okay song but thats just not not my band. The Doors are more my style. Jim Morrison was a gigachad but he wrote music for freaks and weirdos.

I don't understand how anyone could consider a world without; religion, countries, or private property, a paradise.

will listen later ngl

He was the original SEAmaxxer and he beat his wife yet he preached for world peace :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Well I saw some pics of yoko ono and have to say you must be a complete retard to fuck that.
Noodles = White man's whore. Never forget.