Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Imagine believing the Holocaust happened

Incel_Doomer

Incel_Doomer

Officer
This article came up in the recommended sidebar while I was looking at recent news. It's from 2016.

Imagine actually believing this ridiculous nonsense. If I were there in court I would be cracking up (and get kicked out or punished for contempt of court).

If the Germans wanted to kill all the Jews why would they need to spend billions constructing camps, railway lines and all the rest of it? Why not just shoot them? Why make millions of stripy uniforms for them?

One cremation uses as much energy in the form of gas and electricity as a 500 mile car trip.

Never mind the 'gas chambers' with the outward-opening flimsy wooden doors, with windows of normal single pane glass you could punch out, with chimneys not connected to the insides of the buildings, with no traces of cyanide in the walls, which would have released the gas on the guards when they opened the doors etc. If you were fighting a total world war would you want to use that amount of energy to fuck around cremating bodies? Where are the ovens? Where are the gas lines (fuel gas)? Where did they get that volume of gas? Where's the ash, bones and teeth?

You could go on endlessly.

Anyway this Jew Justin Sonder

311F8D8F00000578-3444258-image-m-15_1455288682307.jpg

said he was sent to the 'Death Camp' and survived 17 death selections, where they all had to line up naked and stand there for up to four hours while the Nazis selected who was going to die today, and the Nazis killed 22 of his relatives. Do you think he could write down their names and dates of birth, and we could check the records to see such people really existed, and disappeared during that time? I don't.

Leon Schwarzbaum

311F792200000578-3444258-image-a-18_1455288857816.jpg

says there was no smoke from the chimneys, only flames. :lul: Like Jews are made of magnesium or something. I suppose that's better than saying Jews from different countries made different colours of smoke. :lul: If you get a chimney fire in a real chimney, because tar has built up inside it, it will usually need major repairs.

This is the equivalent of someone in court in the 16th century saying their enemy flew in through their open window at night in the form of a bat, then transformed into human shape and cursed them speaking backwards in Latin, then flew away again. And all the NPCS are like making grave faces saying "Oh yes witchcraft, shocking, the death penalty must be applied." Except that story is way more believable - it wouldn't leave any evidence after all. Fucking clown NPC normies.

The railways were already built. The camps were built where multiple lines met, providing the best transport.

They weren't killed straight away. They were used for labor first.

I remember the slavcels who perished in the eastern front

This article came up in the recommended sidebar while I was looking at recent news. It's from 2016.

Imagine actually believing this ridiculous nonsense. If I were there in court I would be cracking up (and get kicked out or punished for contempt of court).

If the Germans wanted to kill all the Jews why would they need to spend billions constructing camps, railway lines and all the rest of it? Why not just shoot them? Why make millions of stripy uniforms for them?

One cremation uses as much energy in the form of gas and electricity as a 500 mile car trip.

Never mind the 'gas chambers' with the outward-opening flimsy wooden doors, with windows of normal single pane glass you could punch out, with chimneys not connected to the insides of the buildings, with no traces of cyanide in the walls, which would have released the gas on the guards when they opened the doors etc. If you were fighting a total world war would you want to use that amount of energy to fuck around cremating bodies? Where are the ovens? Where are the gas lines (fuel gas)? Where did they get that volume of gas? Where's the ash, bones and teeth?

said he was sent to the 'Death Camp' and survived 17 death selections, where they all had to line up naked and stand there for up to four hours while the Nazis selected who was going to die today, and the Nazis killed 22 of his relatives. Do you think he could write down their names and dates of birth, and we could check the records to see such people really existed, and disappeared during that time? I don't.

Leon Schwarzbaum

says there was no smoke from the chimneys, only flames. :lul: Like Jews are made of magnesium or something. I suppose that's better than saying Jews from different countries made different colours of smoke. :lul: If you get a chimney fire in a real chimney, because tar has built up inside it, it will usually need major repairs.

This is the equivalent of someone in court in the 16th century saying their enemy flew in through their open window at night in the form of a bat, then transformed into human shape and cursed them speaking backwards in Latin, then flew away again. And all the NPCS are like making grave faces saying "Oh yes witchcraft, shocking, the death penalty must be applied." Except that story is way more believable - it wouldn't leave any evidence after all. Fucking clown NPC normies.
Honestly i think hitler was a puppet of the jews as well. There's lots of evidence that his dad was a rothschild or a elite jew, He also spared the british and invaded the russians for no reason.

Honestly i think hitler was a puppet of the jews as well. There's lots of evidence that his dad was a rothschild or a elite jew, He also spared the british and invaded the russians for no reason.
I honestly do not believe this, although it is possible that rumors about a Jewish origin are rumors of the British media in order to undermine his power from within through the NSDAP party.

The most terrible weapon of the British is their newspapers.

Leon Schwarzbaum

:yes:

They sacrificed their fellow Jews to gain Israel
They're glad it happened and they take pride in how much they suffered

Hitler was an Anglophile and loved the British more than the British loved themselves.

They could just say something like "We had to line up for 30-45 minutes and I survived three lineups and lost four relatives." But they have to tell ridiculous, outlandish lies like my relative got frozen in a freezer then smashed into pieces like the T-1000, or we went into a room and the floor lowered three feet, so we were standing up to our waists in water and got electrocuted. He had to say he survived SEVENTEEN lineups and lost TWENTY-TWO relatives etc. just to mock the stupid Goyim cattle lapping it up. It humiliates the retards who believe it, or at least pretend to, and mocks us player characters who don't.

Oy vey! What is this anti-Semitism?

@faded Send in the airstrikes. Gratis, this time.