Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being white and not immensely rich or good-looking in 2020

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
EPdIy9pXkAEddxg

EPdIy9pXkAEddxg

Women are so shit at everything

you can still betabuxx noodlewhores so there's that

"Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny." -Sam Hyde

imagine having to shoot someone in the leg and still not be able to outrun them

"Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny." -Sam Hyde
they banned him from everywhere just for hinting at stuff like this, lol at this planet

And now imagine being ethnic and not rich or good looking.

>betabuxx
>job entry made harder for white men
That's exactly why they want it to be harder for white men.

Most illegal ethnics are entrapped by landwhales, single mom postwall roasties, for citizenships in the west.

Im white living in the west and affirmative action and liberal movements have made it near impossible for me to get a job. Even though the people of my country have never had slaves, never was involved with this bullshit that foids, cucks, and blacks are parading about "reparations". I am considered a white male. Illegal beaners land jobs within the first week and ive been starving for fucking months. Seriously people like us are not gonna take (their) bullshit society for long.

Good traits going to waste tbh

We live in a clown world

A German chancellor is rolling in his grave rn.

a firefighter force made up of 60% women?? RIP to anyone in a fire jfl. Have fun being carried out of a fire by some weak 5'1'' female who can't carry anything over 50 lbs.

@LastGerman

a firefighter force made up of 60% women?? RIP to anyone in a fire jfl. Have fun being carried out of a fire by some weak 5'1'' female who can't carry anything over 50 lbs.
our leadership, they just hate reality.

right now they're trying to treat the coronavirus like it's some kind of pitbull that just needs a little love and empathy.

@LastGerman

our leadership, they just hate reality.

right now they're trying to treat the coronavirus like it's some kind of pitbull that just needs a little love and empathy.

What is even going on here? This shit is beyond emasculating.

This is war against white men. Ethnics and femoids are - sometimes consciously, sometimes subconsciously - in a coalition and fight together against the white man.

This is war against white men. Ethnics and femoids are - sometimes consciously, sometimes subconsciously - in a coalition and fight together against the white man.
yeah, always said the will be on the same team

Ethnics are more of an (((instrument))) than the mind

That’s why foids only fuck white men, JFL @ that cope.

That’s why foids only fuck white men, JFL @ that cope.

Women have a love/hate Daddy issue relationship to white Chads. They might want to fuck white Chads but they still hate white men in general and low-status white men in particular. No one is as hated as a low-status white man. The media has declared war on poor working class white men.

True enough, but I live on the edge of this type of stuff and the "fellow white people" girls that I grew up with still hate my guts.