Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being this stupid

Wilfred

Wilfred

Officer
★★★★
Imagine being this much of a retard you think this reflects reality.

As retarded as Robert Garnica

there might be men like the left, but incelophobic people where never good at law of large numbers

smart - not a common trait to ba asked for by men
honest & sincere - A normal thing to desire from a partner
doesen't smoke - not really a dealbreaker for anyone
no tattoos or piercings - again not a dealbreaker unless done to extreme, besides it's a very unecessary thing to have
cooking - I guess it's something men want. Learing how to cook a few things isn't that hard
cleaning - most men are slobs, we don't mind messy apartments
virgin - the second real trait men desire. Hard to find but makes sense for pair bonding purposes
big tits - not a dealbreaker for anyone
shaved vagina - shaving isn't hard
take it up the ass twice a day- whore projecting

what can you offer in return?

Everything mentioned in the standard above, Virgin, will cook and clean the shared household, willing to sexually satisfy a woman twice a day. Loyal companion.

I can offer everything my looksmatch can and more.

I like how reddit cucks always feel the need to portray lonely men as these angsty, extremely lazy and schizophrenic beings

If they met me irl they wouldn't even know since I'm so chill, but whatever fits their dumb agenda

also JFL at the foid comic, can't believe there are people out there who'll actually take it up the ass
smart - not a common trait to be asked for by men
no tattoos or piercings - again not a dealbreaker unless done to extreme, besides it's a very unecessary thing to have
cooking - I guess it's something men want. Learing how to cook a few things isn't that hard
virgin - the second real trait men desire. Hard to find but makes sense for pair bonding purposes

Everything mentioned in the standard above, Virgin, will cook and clean the shared household, willing to sexually satisfy a woman twice a day. Loyal companion.

high IQ, may I mention how society thinks rational thinking men who don't want their wife to be a literal whore are somehow misfit narcissists?
god forbid you ask their body count, muh experience seems to be something to take pride in these days

But it's all his bad personality - totally the reason he is drawn as recessed balding man let and frame let :soy::soy::soy:

But it's all his bad personality - totally the reason he is drawn as recessed balding man let and frame let :soy::soy::soy:
Normies even when attempting to disprove the blackpill prove it unintentionally.

I ask for the bare minimum ,
Im not expecting her to be a millionaire if i dont have a job
Im not expecting her to be better looking than me
Just be clean , not obese and not completely mentally ill

fucking clowns women do literally date and fuck those type of men...they just happen to be chad

As always cucks make up random strawmans and project the high standards of women into men instead

smart - not a common trait to ba asked for by men

tbh there is nothing sexier to me than a foid's ass:feelsbadman:

IT won't touch this