Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being this sexually successful

Expert would imply he has some kind of a skill, other than being born with the correct bones

People that try to articulate some kind of deeper science to talking to whores piss me off. They respond because he's attractive and he's making advances on the literal easiest of whores, the kind of women that would bounce on his cock for bus change.
There's no 'game' if your genetics are shit. You can study this bullshit for years but at the end of the day if you look like a mutilated corpse it won't matter how many tactical emoticons you send to her on Tinder or whatever, she'll at best be polite then bail because you aren't the 10/10 Chad she's looking to fuck. Best case scenario? She shows up and you drop half a months wages on some prissy dinner date then she fucks off because you weren't 'compatible'.

An attractive guy can literally just open with "I'll fuck you till you bleed" and it will work, as proven by the countless fake accounts people have created.

I absolutely refuse to watch this video. It's already hard to look at my good looking cousins as it is. I don't want to see a good looking male ever again.

This reeks of PUA bullshit.

Bitch: I can't go, I have to fluff my grand papi's nutsack

PUA: skert.

Bitch: what is that?

PUA: youslept

Mentioned simple pick up's, yea no.... this is a scam for incels.

Recessed bones, gay hair, weak presence... I couldn't take him seriously even if I still thought PUA had a chance of working. Neil Strauss was a better PUA than Mystery but no one would make a show with a balding midget over a square jawed giant. Guys can't sweet talk women, they're either into you or they're not within milliseconds. The best outcome that you can ever get from trying to make something happen is getting a pity relationship. Nowadays, you're probably just going to pay for her meal and be thankful that she "deigned" to spend time with you.

Bitch: I can't go, I have to fluff my grand papi's nutsack

PUA: skert.

Bitch: what is that?

PUA: youslept
pretty sure the girls that responded to that were just shy about chad asking them out so didn't reply right away and got scared when they thought he was leaving.
People that try to articulate some kind of deeper science to talking to whores piss me off. They respond because he's attractive and he's making advances on the literal easiest of whores, the kind of women that would bounce on his cock for bus change.
There's no 'game' if your genetics are shit. You can study this bullshit for years but at the end of the day if you look like a mutilated corpse it won't matter how many tactical emoticons you send to her on Tinder or whatever, she'll at best be polite then bail because you aren't the 10/10 Chad she's looking to fuck. Best case scenario? She shows up and you drop half a months wages on some prissy dinner date then she fucks off because you weren't 'compatible'.

An attractive guy can literally just open with "I'll fuck you till you bleed" and it will work, as proven by the countless fake accounts people have created.
there was some validity to what he was saying, but of course that shit only matters when you're past a certain point.