Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Imagine being this cucked to make a meme like this

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
FB IMG 1571751283954

Normie memes like these are so unapologetically cucked. No heterosexual male wants to be just friends with a bitch they want to fuck/be with but can't because of being rejected by them. This is some cucktears shit. Imagine your only "friend" in the world being some used up roastie who throws herself at everyone else while you continue to rot forever as a hopeless incel. Foids don't make for interesting and worthwhile friends to begin with.

Made by a red blooded male, with spine and balls.

"i only like you as a friend" is more of a passive aggressive insult than a genuine statement, jfl at taking anything a foid says at face value.
This is some cucktears shit. Imagine your only "friend" in the world being some used up roastie who throws herself at everyone else while you continue to rot forever as a hopeless incel. Foids don't make for interesting and worthwhile friends to begin with.
oooh, lets unpack this!!!! you need to treat womyn like real human beans you know, now wonder youre inkwell when you literally think of them as nothing more than sex objects!!!!!!

View attachment 160181

Normie memes like these are so unapologetically cucked. No heterosexual male wants to be just friends with a bitch they want to fuck/be with but can't because of being rejected by them. This is some cucktears shit. Imagine your only "friend" in the world being some used up roastie who throws herself at everyone else while you continue to rot forever as a hopeless incel. Foids don't make for interesting and worthwhile friends to begin with.

What a disgraceful way to meme out the Joker.

Goddamn cucks, I dont even care about having male friends, lol at befriending foids.

Just be the dumbfuck that listens to her while she sucks chad balls dry bro

What a disgraceful way to meme out the Joker.

Goddamn cucks, I dont even care about having male friends, lol at befriending foids.

Just be the dumbfuck that listens to her while she sucks chad balls dry bro

its over for imaginecels

"i only like you as a friend" is more of a passive aggressive insult than a genuine statement, jfl at taking anything a foid says at face value.

oooh, lets unpack this!!!! you need to treat womyn like real human beans you know, now wonder youre inkwell when you literally think of them as nothing more than sex objects!!!!!!
Translation: I only like you as a wallet/emotional tampon/human shield

Thats so pathetic, jfl @ being a personal ego booster.

Also a brutal driver licence mogg once again.

The fag who made that meme will either post here soon or die as a bluepilled dog

Normies stop degenerating the Joker templates :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yikes! You're right. I forgot to respect wamen("attractive" men's cumdumpsters) and support #metoo.

Cucks apropiating our culture