Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being This Cucked as a Dad

Don't forget the absurd amounts of money they're paying for the privilege to do so

One of the only perks of being an Incel is that you will never have a daughter.

One of the only perks of being an Incel is that you will never have a daughter.
Ngl it's probably worth it for them. seems like parenthood changes people in a way that blinds them to a lot of things or makes them give a lot of passes.

it’s over for the mayo race.

Ngl it's probably worth it for them. seems like parenthood changes people in a way that blinds them to a lot of things or makes them give a lot of passes.
I'll admit I still want children even if it is a girl.

That's crazy they all share common traits. Genetics predetermines all

I fucking hate toilets

dads are just betabuxx without any of the benefits

I can see why fathers smash and dash they don't want to be involved in raising a whore/future one

I'll admit I still want children even if it is a girl.
Same here brother. I hope we can both reach our goals someday, even if by sheer dumb luck.

Same here brother. I hope we can both reach our goals someday, even if by sheer dumb luck.
Well good luck to you I hope you make it even if I don't.

What the fuck is the "Era's Tour"?

Cope, Foids will find somewhere to fuck.
The concert nearest to me was at a football stadium. The bathrooms would all be 20+ stalls each with no locking doors. The only way to get privacy to fuck would be to get box seats, which likely cost more than your yearly income.

I’m not saying it doesn’t happen, but comparing fucking Taylor Swift to a Burning Man-esque fuckfest is retarded.

The concert nearest to me was at a football stadium. The bathrooms would all be 20+ stalls each with no locking doors. The only way to get privacy to fuck would be to get box seats, which likely cost more than your yearly income.

I’m not saying it doesn’t happen, but comparing fucking Taylor Swift to a Burning Man-esque fuckfest is retarded.
No locks on bathroom door?

What the fuck is the "Era's Tour"?
Taylor Swift going on tour having 3hr+ concerts where she performs music from every fucking album she’s ever made over multiple nights in each city.

So far, it’s been one of the most successful concert tours ever, with basically every show selling out despite retardedly expensive tickets. When she performed in Pittsburgh, she stuffed more people into Heinz field than any other event ever, including the fucking Steelers themselves.

I honestly don’t know how she’s doing it. Her vocal cords must be fucking Swiss cheese by now if she’s not lipsyncing every song.

She’s gonna be one of the richest artists ever by the end of this shit.

No locks on bathroom door?
No family bathroom shit where you can lock the door. Best your getting is a typical American stall in a crowded bathroom where everyone is watching you through the cracks.

No family bathroom shit where you can lock the door. Best your getting is a typical American stall in a crowded bathroom where everyone is watching you through the cracks.
But they can't really see you through the doors.

It's probably somewhere in between. They're not having sex but uh... to put it respectfully sexualized dancing, grabbing, kissing ect are probably taking place.

Being dad to a daughter is very cucked, imagine raising a daughter, dropping her to school everyday, taking care of her only for her to grow and ride cock carousel and get fucked in every single hole her body has.

But they can't really see you through the doors.
Nigga, have you ever been in a bathroom? I’m being dead serious because I cannot fathom someone being this retarded.

Nigga, have you ever been in a bathroom? I’m being dead serious because I cannot fathom someone being this retarded.
Unless you put your eye up to the slit they can't see you dummy. They may get a glance at a 1 dimensional line.

Unless you put your eye up to the slit they can't see you dummy. They may get a glance at a 1 dimensional line.
I’m guessing that’s a no, because it’s not that hard to peek into a stall.

I’m guessing that’s a no, because it’s not that hard to peek into a stall.
I've never once looked through a stall crack. The most i've seen is a blur indicating someone is in there, you an basically see nothing.

I've never once looked through a stall crack. The most i've seen is a blur indicating someone is in there, you an basically see nothing.
Yeah, unless there’s two people in there and one of them is sucking dick, retard. That’s pretty fucking obvious.