Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being this braindead

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
Was this person dropped on his/hers head as a child or beaten enough that they got brain damage? Most likely. If this isn't proof that these people are uttely delusional/trolls and should be completely ignored, i don't know what is.
I don't even know where to start with these "arguments" if i can even call them that, just for the last time: Do not give them the time of day.
(Yes im aware im technically doing that right now, but it's to prove a point)

Gay sub. didnt read.

"incels can't see reason". Yeah. We're basically spending our entire lives complaining about things that do not exist. In a very detailed, perfectly logical way. We're all facing the same issue. But of course, the issue doesn't exist. We made it up.

Gtfo

"incels can't see reason". Yeah. We're basically spending our entire lives complaining about things that do not exist. In a very detailed, perfectly logical way. We're all facing the same issue. But of course, the issue doesn't exist. We made it up.

Gtfo
tbh

Ill argue with them when they learn the definition of the word "incel"

Gtfo
Tbh

there is no way this guy was ever part of the incel community. he thinks we're some type of PUA movement that manipulates women in to having sex with us. he literally could not have any less idea what he's talking about

Read the title and before even reading the thread content my thoughts:

"Have you ever met an IncelTears member"....Oh wait :feelsseriously:

Do not give them the time of day.
(Yes im aware im technically doing that right now, but it's to prove a point)

You're hitting yourself in the foot, man.

Stop paying attention to these people.

This indirect back-and-forth through different websites is ridiculous. They've banned us, so the discussion should be over.

You're hitting yourself in the foot, man.

Stop paying attention to these people.

This indirect back-and-forth through different websites is ridiculous. They've banned us, so the discussion should be over.
I know, i usually don't pay any attention to them unfortunately that cannot be said for others, even after their little gay drama took place i still see people talk about them :feelsseriously:

They've effectively said "yes some incels are looking for reasonable answers, but don't give they any useful information because they'll us it for bad things." They continue to try to paint us as extremists and undermine any real questions or points we may have.