Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being the guy on the right

Namecel

Namecel

Banned
-
would kill myself instantly

Attachments

• fite me.jpg
    fite me.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 269
FUARK whered you get that pic of me???

Chad VS Subhuman

The Chad could bludgeon the other guy to death with his jaw.

The brow, nose and eye inset of the "Chad" is horrid.

Solitarian_Walker said:
The Chad could bludgeon the other guy to death with his jaw.

True. And the higher tier Chads would obliterate the incel with his laser shooting hunter eyes.

At least he has a short midface

Q2CZ3p3 said:
The brow, nose and eye inset of the "Chad" is horrid.

Even then, he still clearly mogs the incel to utter oblivion.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
True. And the higher tier Chads would obliterate the incel with his laser shooting hunter eyes.

They aren't called hunter eyes for nothing. Chad is the hunter, incel is the prey.

i like the right one better TEEEEHEEEE :::::)))))))

the left one clearly has better personality.

LOL, is this promo for an incel movie?

remember when someone posted come INCEL lore on the r/incels we need to bring that back

BeepBeepAmJeep said:

Yeah no doubt about that, the guy on the right is basically half eaglet. All I'm saying is a genuine Chad and the one claimed above are as much different species as this example. All he has is a good jawline, which although important cant take away the appearance of having been smashed in the midface with a baseball bat.

Have a worse eye area and receding hairline and you come pretty close to how I look in the mirror.

fukmylyf said:
LOL, is this promo for an incel movie?

Chad v Virgin: Dawn of Inceldom

Q2CZ3p3 said:
BeepBeepAmJeep said:
Yeah no doubt about that, the guy on the right is basically half eaglet. All I'm saying is a genuine Chad and the one claimed above are as much different species as this example. All he has is a good jawline, which although important cant take away the appearance of having been smashed in the midface with a baseball bat.

Now you are coping. guy has norwood 0 sign of balding, he has a godtier jawline, ramus of the gods, perfect forward grown chin, massive brow, strong eyebrows, good lips, strong nose, good philtrum,...

the only weakpoint he has is his under-eye support. facially he is absolutely a chad. compare his face with for example the face of the Greensboro jock. he is every bit as good looking as that guy. he has a superior face to f.e. gronkowski or tom brady.

Real shame he'd probably have an Adrien Brody look if his chin wasn't complete JUSTed into oblivion.

Solitarian_Walker said:
They aren't called hunter eyes for nothing. Chad is the hunter, incel is the prey.

Truth, ironically he doesn't have to hunt for stacies. They hunt him by tracking his scent. Probably why those cunts always tell us to take a shower, so they don't have to smell our subhuman genes.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
Truth, ironically he doesn't have to hunt for stacies. They hunt him by tracking his scent. Probably why those cunts always tell us to take a shower, so they don't have to smell our subhuman genes.

O'Pry on the warpath

Attachments

• tumblr_mhgf8lbXWv1r2a24bo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mhgf8lbXWv1r2a24bo1_500.gif
    380 KB · Views: 173
Damn, the guy on the right is my twin.

Namecel said:
Now you are coping. guy has norwood 0 sign of balding, he has a godtier jawline, ramus of the gods, perfect forward grown chin, massive brow, strong eyebrows, good lips, strong nose, good philtrum,...

the only weakpoint he has is his under-eye support. facially he is absolutely a chad. compare his face with for example the face of the Greensboro jock. he is every bit as good looking as that guy. he has a superior face to f.e. gronkowski or tom brady.

Yeah I agree jawline, ramus and chin are really good, the rest is mediocre compared to real Chad-level though, truly. He looks low IQ though, and although that might be partially because of the expression on his face (but not really, there should be more visible musculature I believe) that brow is way to aggressive and isn't doing him any favors. I would be open to him looking better from the front or slight side-view until I see proof otherwise. The eyes are oddly placed deep in the skull though, no doubt about it. The more I look the more strange I find it, but I guess additional images would help with judging that too. Tried to make a morph to illustrate my point.

[attachment=282]

Doesn't matter though, I'm not trying to cope lol, I'm basically a clone of the guy on the right anyway. It is as you people tend to say, over.

Attachments

• fiteme2.jpg
    fiteme2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 119
Q2CZ3p3 said:
Namecel said:
Yeah I agree jawline, ramus and chin are really good, the rest is mediocre compared to real Chad-level though, truly. He looks low IQ though, and although that might be partially because of the expression on his face (but not really, there should be more visible musculature I believe) that brow is way to aggressive and isn't doing him any favors. I would be open to him looking better from the front or slight side-view until I see proof otherwise. The eyes are oddly placed deep in the skull though, no doubt about it. The more I look the more strange I find it, but I guess additional images would help with judging that too. Tried to make a morph to illustrate my point.
[attachment=282]
Doesn't matter though, I'm not trying to cope lol, I'm basically a clone of the guy on the right anyway. It is as you people tend to say, over.

Yea you are right. He is just looking/frowning very angry in the original post. But point taken, his eye area is a bit weird. And the thing that makes him look odd is that he has no zygomatic bone to speak off (or not in proportion to the rest of his skull).

I don't know who he is so I can't provide pics of his frontal view.

guy on the right is a morph of Ian Somerhalder btw lol.

Namecel said:
Yea you are right. He is just looking/frowning very angry in the original post. But point taken, his eye area is a bit weird. And the thing that makes him look odd is that he has no zygomatic bone to speak off (or not in proportion to the rest of his skull).

I don't know who he is so I can't provide pics of his frontal view.

guy on the right is a morph of Ian Somerhalder btw lol.

Yeah true, and oh, would have been interesting now that I've stared at it a bit. No matter.

Hah, I did think I recognized his eyes, feels obvious now it halos that morph a whole lot tbh, eye area is where halo effects starts at and radiates from. Makes sense.

This is photoshopped, guy on the right is a famous chad. The guy on the left is a chad but not to such an obviously photoshopped extreme.

Q2CZ3p3 said:
Yeah I agree jawline, ramus and chin are really good, the rest is mediocre compared to real Chad-level though, truly. He looks low IQ though, and although that might be partially because of the expression on his face (but not really, there should be more visible musculature I believe) that brow is way to aggressive and isn't doing him any favors. I would be open to him looking better from the front or slight side-view until I see proof otherwise. The eyes are oddly placed deep in the skull though, no doubt about it. The more I look the more strange I find it, but I guess additional images would help with judging that too. Tried to make a morph to illustrate my point.

He's actually look much better with just 2 surgeries. Genioplasty and nose job.

jagged0 said:
This is photoshopped, guy on the right is a famous chad. The guy on the left is a chad but not to such an obviously photoshopped extreme.

yea guy on the right is a morphed Ian Somerhalder