Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Imagine being the first human to land on mars.(spacemaxxing)

• Thread starter Deleted member 37095
  • Start date
Deleted member 37095

Deleted member 37095

17yr old Russian KHHV mentalcel
-
As you are passing through the atmosphere at 6500 m/s, it decelerates you to 900 m/s approxinatively after t=90s after the entry of the atnosphere. Even though your angle of attack on the atmosphere is only 5°, with a perigee of around 10 000 m after your trans-mars injection, you are anyway experiencing 8g forces during entry.

Shortly after the initial deceleration, the main 3 raptor engines of the Elon Musks Starship which brought you to the red planet are firing up, the final suicide burn begins.

Approximatively 300 m above the surface, your horizontal speed is zero, then you are starting the final descent.

5 feet and half, 4 feet, 3 feet... Houston, Jezero Crater here, the Starship has landed. Even though the message will take 20 minutes to arrive, you are already celebrating the landing with your crewmates. After a short toast for humanity, you start your slow descent to the surface using the Starships elevator. You ho out of the elevatot cabin, your feet touches the res Martian sand. You are making the first step for humanity to become interplanetary. The sand feels a little hot, you arrived at Mars just in the peak of Summer. You are leaning down, picking up a small rock and throwing it. The rock flies at a distance of over 70 meters because of low gravity and the low density atmosphere. Yes, you are the first to touch a rock from a completely new world. After, you pick some of the red sand and let it go through your fingers. You are the first to ever touch the sand from another planet. You are looking around you. A tiny mountain ridge at the horizont and a small canyon, very possibly a river in the past. All of this totally virgin planet now belongs to you.

EVERYWHERE YOU GO, YOU ARE THE FIRST HUMAN TO BE THERE.

I fuck the Mars. Pound that martian rock puss. Virgin planet no more. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Space is not real

I just want to be ejected into space and escape from humanity.

You can go to the end of the universe and all what women will notice is your looks.

You can go to the end of the universe and all what women will notice is your looks.
There will be only men on the first Mars mission.

Women would be dead because of 7 months without Chad cock on the Starship:feelshmm:
Shut up nerd
Shut up degenerate low iq idiot

Last edited:
Imagine leaving some foids all alone in mars with a bunch of short ugly indian dudes :feelskek: it will be fun.

Women would still have sex with an aggressive thug who thinks Mars is a chocolate bar.

Women would still have sex with an aggressive thug who thinks Mars is a chocolate bar.
Modern(Gen Z) women are degenerates and evil. They will never see the true beauty of the universe, of science, of philosophy.

Whatever, fakecel.

Venus is literally hell every living thing would be squashed by the immense pressure and poisoned by the toxic atmosphere
That's because it's weeding out everyone else who isn't Chad enough to handle its environment.

Space is not real
@Mainländer
Good to know more people are blackpilled about that here.

Psalm 148​

King James Version​

148 Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the Lord from the heavens: praise him in the heights.

2 Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.

3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.

4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.

Genesis 7​

King James Version​

11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;

14 They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.

15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the Lord shut him in.

17 And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth.

18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.

19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.

Joshua 10​

King James Version​

12 Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

Good to know more people are blackpilled about that here.

Psalm 148​

King James Version​

148 Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the Lord from the heavens: praise him in the heights.

2 Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.

3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.

4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.

Genesis 7​

King James Version​

11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;

14 They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.

15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the Lord shut him in.

17 And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth.

18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.

19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.

Joshua 10​

King James Version​

12 Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
I am advocating for a theocratic and TECHNOCRATIC Monarchy, SPACE IS NUMBER 1 PRIORITY FOR HUMANITY!!!! FORWARD!!!!!!!

I am advocating for a theocratic and TECHNOCRATIC Monarchy, SPACE IS NUMBER 1 PRIORITY FOR HUMANITY!!!! FORWARD!!!!!!!
You ain't going nowhere other than hell or heaven from here, bro. Trust Jesus only and stop believing in what the luciferians tell you.

Women would rather fuck Martians than us. Brutal.

You ain't going nowhere other than hell or heaven from here, bro. Trust Jesus only and stop believing in what the luciferians tell you.
My grandfather worked HIMSELF for the SOVIET SPACE PROGRAM. SO PLEASE, SHUT THE FUCK UP DEGENERATE.

EVEN THE MOST DUMB GIRL ON TIK TOK IS SMARTER THAN YOU
You literally SEE THE MOON ORBITING EARTH AND YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN SPACE THAT'S THE PEAK OF HUMAN DEGENERACY IN THE WHOLE HISTORY OF MANKIND!!!!!!

Last edited:
My grandfather worked HIMSELF for the SOVIET SPACE PROGRAM. SO PLEASE, SHUT THE FUCK UP DEGENERATE.

EVEN THE MOST DUMB GIRL ON TIK TOK IS SMARTER THAN YOU
People who work for those don't know about the truth, only a tiny minority actually "go" to "space". I don't get why people get so invested in those lies, they won't save you or do anything for you really.

Everyone who's still alive is staying here for the judgement of God, which will come very soon.

People who work for those don't know about the truth, only a very small minority of freemasons and such actually "go" to "space". I don't get why people get so invested in those lies, they won't save you or do anything for you really.

Everyone who's still live is staying here for the judgement which will come very soon.
I HOPE YOU LL STAY INCEL FOREVER PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE BANNED TO HAVE KIDS

Astronauts are all Chads and attractive Beckys.

Things that are cool to do:

1-shit on mars then leave back to earth. the organic material in my incel shit will evolve and thrive long enough to make incel life happen on mars. a civilization of incel sewer creatures will rise from my feces, a new dawn begins for a new incel civilization that is driven from my incel genetics :bigbrain::dab:

2- I will kidnap gigastacy and go to mars then fuck her. she will slowly learn to accept because I am the only male there is. we will have kids and I will kill all chad male kids and ugly foid kids leaving only incel male kids and stacy female kids. I will blackpill and force my incel male offsprings to repeat this process for several iterations/gens to achieve stacy foid/incel male only society. this way I will forever cuck foid life on mars and make the male gender incel only and annihilate chads :feelsaww:

3-I will find alien foids and have sex with them, I will be the first incel being to ascend with alienmaxxing :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
I'd probably lose it tbh. It's like a 6 month journey to get there on a cramped ass space ship and one wrong move you die.

People who work for those don't know about the truth, only a tiny minority actually "go" to "space". I don't get why people get so invested in those lies, they won't save you or do anything for you really.

Everyone who's still alive is staying here for the judgement of God, which will come very soon.
Tfw you think space is fake and believe in a God.

Low IQ:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

As you are passing through the atmosphere at 6500 m/s, it decelerates you to 900 m/s approxinatively after t=90s after the entry of the atnosphere. Even though your angle of attack on the atmosphere is only 5°, with a perigee of around 10 000 m after your trans-mars injection, you are anyway experiencing 8g forces during entry.

Shortly after the initial deceleration, the main 3 raptor engines of the Elon Musks Starship which brought you to the red planet are firing up, the final suicide burn begins.

Approximatively 300 m above the surface, your horizontal speed is zero, then you are starting the final descent.

5 feet and half, 4 feet, 3 feet... Houston, Jezero Crater here, the Starship has landed. Even though the message will take 20 minutes to arrive, you are already celebrating the landing with your crewmates. After a short toast for humanity, you start your slow descent to the surface using the Starships elevator. You ho out of the elevatot cabin, your feet touches the res Martian sand. You are making the first step for humanity to become interplanetary. The sand feels a little hot, you arrived at Mars just in the peak of Summer. You are leaning down, picking up a small rock and throwing it. The rock flies at a distance of over 70 meters because of low gravity and the low density atmosphere. Yes, you are the first to touch a rock from a completely new world. After, you pick some of the red sand and let it go through your fingers. You are the first to ever touch the sand from another planet. You are looking around you. A tiny mountain ridge at the horizont and a small canyon, very possibly a river in the past. All of this totally virgin planet now belongs to you.

EVERYWHERE YOU GO, YOU ARE THE FIRST HUMAN TO BE THERE.
I am all for space. Best way to rebuild cucked human culture on a new basis.

However,
  1. Elon Musk is a problem. He is both a chad and a cucked SJW woke-tard. The likelihood that all his Mars gesticulations will eventually result in something concrete are minuscule.
  2. The only reasons to go to Mars are spiritual. Spiritual regeneration, I mean. As a Russian, I think you can understand that. Dostoyevsky knew all about inceldom even before it happened. We must follow his lead.
  3. A better plan would be for incels to infiltrate Roscosmos and turn it into Incelcosmos. Old soviet hardware is the best. Robust, no-nonsense (Kalashnikov style) and tested for over 70 years.