Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine being so touch starved you paid a woman to cuddle with you

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
There are actually services you can pay for cuddling.

Sometimes it can be extremely expensive

As in this case:

e5vamgmjazex.png

Fuark, i better cuddle with my pillow than pay some roastie for doing it.

This was memeworthy and I remember we used to laugh about this post back in 2008 or whenever it cropped up, thinking this was like some extreme outlier fate that nobody who is a decent human being would ever end up in.

I don't know about those other shitheads but I'm not laughing anymore.

Foids can make money from cucks just for hugging them. Jfl

This is going to be me. :cryfeels:

Paying foids for sex is understandable, but paying foids just to cuddle is downright fucking pathetic.

This was memeworthy and I remember we used to laugh about this post back in 2008 or whenever it cropped up, thinking this was like some extreme outlier fate that nobody who is a decent human being would ever end up in.

I don't know about those other shitheads but I'm not laughing anymore.
I’m not laughing at all. Just makes me sad.

$350 for 4 hours isn't that bad. I've been conditioned to accept foids' extortionate pricing.
cucks are buying bath water from Belle Delphine :feelsgah:

Wait seriously?

I’m not laughing at all. Just makes me sad.
the main purpose of the pic being shared around is to make people laugh, but it's getting pretty hard to laugh at it in 2019

I remember when this post was making the rounds on 4chan and other imageboards 10 years ago. This post is really showing it's age. For one, Sarah Palin hasn't been relevant since the late 2000s. More importantly, men have gotten so isolated and desperate that paying to cuddle with a girl is almost normal now. Lots of paid cuddling services exist and what OP paid is about what the going rate is (he paid $87.5 an hour).

Now you have hordes of ultra thirsty zoomers lining up to pay top dollar for tap water some girl's manager put in a container and is selling under the premise that it's her "bath water". The fact that her post announcing the sale of her "bath water" got half a million likes is very telling.

Also, I don’t have to imagine it. It’s very real

There are actually services you can pay for cuddling.

Sometimes it can be extremely expensive

As in this case:

e5vamgmjazex.png
When I was with a hooker I spent some time just hugging and kissing her. Even though there was no love in it just the physical sensation of a hug felt good.