Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine being so dumb and naive...

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
...that you actually think some crazy shit some theoreticians came up with a couple of decades ago with the deliberate intention of creating conflict, chaos and upheaval within western societies (read about the Frankfurt School and especially about negative dialectics) so that communism could overtake it one day, are timeless, self-evident, sacrosanct truths.

When I see the amount of people that actually believe that even kissing some sexually developed, even if already sexually active, 16 yo girl as a 22 yo guy or something, without coercion, without violence, without threats, nothing, is a heinous crime of extremely serious consequences, while indoctrinating small children with trans shit that make them confused about their sexes and more likely to end up taking dangerous puberty-blocking hormones, or even cutting off their penises or breasts, sometimes even before becoming of age, is something not only ok but great, progressive and commendable, I just can't believe it, how can this happen? How can people completely lose good sense and become unable to see obvious absurdities and lies for what they are?

16 is legal in many places

16 is legal in many places
Yes, it still is, but culturally, it's already considered something unacceptable. Something atrocious by the more SJW types.

Also, the numbers I used are just arbitrary examples, could be 17 and 25, 14 and 20, whatever. Throw any already sexually developed but still underage number on the first part and any number after 20 on the second one.

It is unbelievable. These people are blood thirsty, they were the ones that were setting "witches" on fire. Now, men who express desire to date 3 or more years younger women are their target.

People are jealous, they are jealous of an amoral person who's willing to have sex with sexually fertile "kids" even though they aren't legal.

So it's a shaming technique, it's a shaming attempt in order to prevent the person from attempting to have sex with the "kid".

Last edited:
I am dumb and naive

Yes, it still is, but culturally, it's already considered something unacceptable. Something atrocious by the more SJW types.

It's ironic how the supposedly atheist Left of the 21st century now resembles the religious jesus freaks of the 70s.

Also, the numbers I used are just arbitrary examples, could be 17 and 25, 14 and 20, whatever. Throw any already sexually developed but still underage number on the first part and any number after 20 on the second one.
in bulgaria we literally have songs about 46 year old men fucking prime 14-13 year old jbs go viral and no one cares.
The cucked west can go fuck itself
It's ironic how the supposedly atheist Left of the 21st century now resembles the religious jesus freaks of the 70s.
That's just how the pendilum swings.

AoC will be 25 in 10 years.

High iq and naive pilled

Go to Brazilian anime conventions.

I just can't believe it, how can this happen? How can people completely lose good sense and become unable to see obvious absurdities and lies for what they are?

I cannot stand the hypocrisy.

Legit even fucking animals is fine imo. They don't care and they are animals in end

Legit even fucking animals is fine imo. They don't care and they are animals in end
17162.jpg

how can this happen? How can people completely lose good sense and become unable to see obvious absurdities and lies for what they are?

Brainwashing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back