Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being so attractive that you can date teen girls in your 20's

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
We have all seen the stories of girls saying they dated guys 20+ when they were 13-16.
They usually claim these men were manipulating them and "hid" their horrible "personalities" :feelsseriously:

But lets be real, no subhuman receding jawline male in his 20's would ever be able to "manipulate" a teen girl into a sexual relationship.

Just imagine being so attractive that prime age girls are attracted to you and give you sex. These stories usually also mention how these guys also "manipulated" other poor teen girls into relationships.
Just fucking imagine how good life must be if you could get in and out of relationships with teen girls.

:feelsohgod:
FML, I can't take this anymore. I can't even get a woman my own age, and Chads are taking teens too? I can't cope anymore.
I just want a woman to love me, but Chad always wins and subhumans always rot. Its over.

We have all seen the stories of girls saying they dated guys 20+ when they were 13-16.
They usually claim these men were manipulating them and "hid" their horrible "personalities" :feelsseriously:

But lets be real, no subhuman receding jawline male in his 20's would ever be able to "manipulate" a teen girl into a sexual relationship.

Just imagine being so attractive that prime age girls are attracted to you and give you sex. These stories usually also mention how these guys also "manipulated" other poor teen girls into relationships.
Just fucking imagine how good life must be if you could get in and out of relationships with teen girls.
What about a 29 yr old courting a 17 yr old nonvirgin :waitwhat:?

What about a 58 yr old courting a 18 yr old who're?

Chads in their 20s are blowing out 14 year olds

I believe the key word is COURTing...

As in i would be in court if i tried.
7CA3DF65 9FAC 4A52 BB20 D4F2B007E8CF

Society hates this for some retarded ass reason. Its always pointed out that leonardo dicaprio dates young 20s models but when ur fucking leonardo dicaprio you dont want some ugly ass aged shit

Chad can fuck children and society accepts it for some sick reason

Ugh lmfao i hate those old roasties who claim they got "manipulated" lmfao no you fucking didn't. You were attracted to his LOOKS. The only reason you're bitter now is because you finally realised tAndhe chad from back in the day had multiple girls on the go while you thought you were his one and only :feelskek:

And second. It makes me laugh when virgin soys on reddit talk about "predators". They literally have no clue to the fact that these guys are good looking chads who are ADORED by these girls lmfao, they just can't cope with the fact that it'll never be them.

need to be around chadlite. they want cock as soon as 13 yes.

Any examples in particular to demonstrate this phenomenon?

Chad can fuck children and society accepts it for some sick reason
Any non-Chad man above twenty gets blamed for wanting teens, but all teens lust over twenty and above Chads. Insane hypocrisy.