Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Imagine being me

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
First it starts with not being able to close your eyes under the shower. You close them and imidiatly you have the feeling someone is there then it start when your turning away from a mirror as the mirror leaves your vision you thought you saw a... ghost? Thats ridiculous. Then one day you walking home late and its dark and you have this feeling as someone is there but you cant see anyone you look in front of you and far away it looks like a person or something like that you get closer and its disapearing you walk slowly home and you hear a sound which sonds like a microwave you go into your house and the lights dont work as you close the dor the tv turns on you try turning it of but it just leaves into no signal screen than you start hearing that sound again you turn around and...

Good night boyos.

Trying to scare us before bed?

Kanbaru2

Imagine being you and trannyposting and me seeing the threads 2 times before you got temped :lul::lul::lul::lul:

No man, im not gonna read that bec. i get paranoid too often.

Lights in my room dont work now for some time, dark mode at nights, no way to turn light if something

Imagine being you and trannyposting and me seeing the threads 2 times before you got temped :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Ngl this shit is dangerous one word more about this shit an knajjd the traphunter will perm both of us

ghosts don't scare me,

No I dont think I will

i dont believe in ghosts

I get ghosted all the time.

Its just the "shadow people" they are everywhere