Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being incel n caring about health

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
Nah fuck it Im finna drink monster n eat chocolate all day while watching Spongebob Squarepants :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Nah fuck it Im finna drink monster n eat chocolate all day while watching Spongebob Squarepants :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:
coca cola and chips, and pizza, and fruit all day every day for me

monster mogs me though, i would like to drink those again but i got addicted once and i got a kidney stone out of it :feelsrope:
Fukit I will collect all the Stones thanos type shitinnit

you speak like a nigger btw

Im white But nigger in the soul I like rapmusic n Nike shoes...
Eating chicken n watermelon+ i cantswim
might as well move to Africa with your brothers not by blood or skin but by interests

I just ate some 40p instant ramen

might as well move to Africa with your brothers not by blood or skin but by interests
No Im not going to that shithole I will get eaten by cannibals n they will use my bones for voodoo magic or some shit

Yup, drinking myself into an early grave here. The earlier, the better. Liver failure here I come.

No Im not going to that shithole I will get eaten by cannibals n they will use my bones for voodoo magic or some shit
IMG 20230627 133831 873

I do want to correct my posture

monster mogs me though, i would like to drink those again but i got addicted once and i got a kidney stone out of it :feelsrope:
Holy shit I gotta be careful. I drink like 3 or 4 on a good day :feelsmega:

Health is important when you need to play minecraft

My diet is pretty awful, I eat a lot of processed foods but I always add vegetables to make the meal a little more healthy.

I do only because I don't want my body to physically feel like shit at the moment

Staying healthy is for coping normies and retardlets who love this clown ass world.
If you truly hated this kiked gynocentric world you would do anything to reduce your lifespan.

"Because it's better to go out on your own terms than to have a fucking heart attack"

"Imagine getting tortured by society, and then just roping because you're too much of a lil bitch to do something about it?"

"You're going to die anyways, why not get some revenge on the society that wronged you?"

"Can't fucking take revenge on society if you're 500 pounds"

My dad is forcing me to do this because he wants to be "Healthier".

Staying healthy is for coping normies and retardlets who love this clown ass world.
If you truly hated this kiked gynocentric world you would do anything to reduce your lifespan.
This.