Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Imagine being incel and doing jobs like these

I would rather rope

It's over for truckercels. @OwnerOpcell

how much does it pay?

i wouldn't mind driving in a cozy truck all day :feelsokman:

how much does it pay?

i wouldn't mind driving in a cozy truck all day :feelsokman:
Company driver .30-.60 long haul
Local by the hour usually

what do you guys truck?

like drive around
Varies from company to company and who they work with.
Me I haul anything that can go in a dry van.
I’ve done dry food, clothes, tires, car parts, scrap metal and just about everything else.

Varies from company to company and who they work with.
Me I haul anything that can go in a dry van.
I’ve done dry food, clothes, tires, car parts, scrap metal and just about everything else.
Is it worth it? Do you like the job?
I didn't understand 0.3-0.6, is it dollars per mile?

Is it worth it? Do you like the job?
I didn't understand 0.3-0.6, is it dollars per mile?
30 to 60 cents per mile
Hate being a company driver, love owning the truck

30 to 60 cents per mile
Hate being a company driver, love owning the truck
30-60 cents before expenses or after expenses? Or do you not pay for maintenance/fuel for your truck if you are a company driver despite it being your rig? Forgive me, I don't know how the trucking industry works all that well.

these jobs have high rates of alcoholism and drug abuse

30-60 cents before expenses or after expenses? Or do you not pay for maintenance/fuel for your truck if you are a company driver despite it being your rig? Forgive me, I don't know how the trucking industry works all that well.
Company driver all truck expenses are on the company as you are driving there truck not yours.
Owner op most expenses are on you. Some carriers offer some perks for a price. These usually are having all tolls paid as well as some taxes.
Owner op rates can vary from a locked rate which I had last year to a percentage which can range from 65%-80%

You making six figs? Or is it a myth truckers get paid crazy well?
company drivers can make 100k depending upon job.
right now i'm making just enough to keep the truck running.
avg rate is 1.70 i lose 15% of that right off the top
fuel is running me .725 mile right now
id definitely would be better off financially by being a company driver, but i like having control over my day to day life which you don't get as a wage slave.
last year the truck grossed 100k
repairs ate most of it plus fuel i ended the year -16,000
small profit this year currently at 3,000 but truck in shop that will easily wipe it out sending me back into the negative.

Last edited:
I've heard on a podcast that driving for a long time in the long run can make you more aggressive and impatient.

I've heard on a podcast that driving for a long time in the long run can make you more aggressive and impatient.
My stepfather’s a truckdriver, and from most people I talk to, it’s stressful. They need cigarettes to cope. For the likes of us, it’s ropefuel.