Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Imagine being height mogged by a foid like this

the most tall girl that heightmogged me in my life was probably a 6'4" or a 6'3" girl and the difference was pretty much over half a foot so i don't need to imagine being heightmogged like that.
also she loves dogs ... yikes :rolleyes:

These videos are all fake

Giga chad factory

These videos are all fake
Especially this one. Nobody is walking away from a girl dressed like that.

I know there are a lot of currycels here in this forum. No offense, but curries have a reputation for being pretty naive about foids - there are lots of memes about curries begging for bobs and vagine. Though currycels are undoubtedly too blackpilled to simp like that. Anyway, I suspect these kind of videos are intended to prey on exactly that sort of naive male. You're supposed to think, "ZOMG I WOULDNT WALK AWAY FROM HER THAT MAKES ME ONE OF THE GOOD ONES!!!"

Spoiler: no chad would walk away from her either, and she wouldn't "settle" for anything below an 8/10

These videos are bait.

I hate how tall females are getting in the West. I can’t tell if it’s the estrogen or if we’re just feeding them too much, but something must be done. I propose introducing Chinese foot binding into the West as that would cause spine curvature and prevent them from growing properly.

I hate how tall females are getting in the West. I can’t tell if it’s the estrogen or if we’re just feeding them too much, but something must be done. I propose introducing Chinese foot binding into the West as that would cause spine curvature and prevent them from growing properly.
Estrogen in the water and products playes a role, but I think it's also sexual selection at play. Western holes keep getting bred by taller and taller chads/tyrones.

I’ve been height mogged by a lot of them

i hate high foids. I can imagine how their vaginas stink.