Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel imagine being cucked by your own son

S

spermretentionmax

5’6
Lamine Yamal’s berber father had sex with a sheboon at the age of 18 for some reason and now his ultramogger son wins the EUROs at the age of 17 while his framelet father soycuck posts on instagram about how it’s all “hard work” :soy: nevermind how his sheboon wife divorced him she probably saw her infant son’s huge BBC and was disappointed by her husband’s tiny nafri dick imagine being cucked by your own son!! this is why Prophet SWT forced his adopted son to divorce his wife so he could marry the wife and Allah revealed a verse that states that actually adopted sons don’t count as real children THERE ARE EVEN RULES IN ISLAM TO PREVENT MEN FROM BEING CUCKED BY THEIR OWN SONS imagine being lifemogged, heightmogged and cockmogged by your Tyrone son JFL that’s not your son at that point

lamine-471.jpg

Can't imagine because I can't breed in the first place.

I would love that tbh. Atleast that would mean he is genetically superior to me and I procreated succesfuly. I really don't understand you guys on here disliking the idea of having a chad son

I would love that tbh. Atleast that would mean he is genetically superior to me and I procreated succesfuly. I really don't understand you guys on here disliking the idea of having a chad son
my son needs to suffer like me

this is why Prophet SWT forced his adopted son to divorce his wife so he could marry the wife and Allah revealed a verse that states that actually adopted sons don’t count as real children THERE ARE EVEN RULES IN ISLAM TO PREVENT MEN FROM BEING CUCKED BY THEIR OWN SONS imagine being lifemogged, heightmogged and cockmogged by your Tyrone
>Be Muhammad
>Adopt Ali and he recently divorced his hot wife
>Coincidentally, Allah drops a verse that you can marry your adopted son's wife

Isn't it strange that the "true religion" hyper focuses on shit like this but doesn't even have instructions on how to pray

Having a successful son would be great

I would be overcome with regret if I had an incel son since I directly caused his suffering

Facially they look almost the same, insane how much of a difference some hair can make

I would be happy for my son not being an incel

she probably saw her infant son’s huge BBC and was disappointed by her husband’s tiny nafri dick imagine being cucked by your own son!! this is why Prophet SWT forced his adopted son to divorce his wife so he could marry the wife and Allah revealed a verse that states that actually adopted sons don’t count as real children THERE ARE EVEN RULES IN ISLAM TO PREVENT MEN FROM BEING CUCKED BY THEIR OWN SONS imagine being lifemogged, heightmogged and cockmogged by your Tyrone son JFL that’s not your son at that point
What the fuck am I even reading?