Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being born good looking and tall with a 130-135 IQ in a very wealthy family.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Imagine that you were born into a wealthy family. Both of your parents are world-class doctors (not gonna use an example with CEOs because a lot of them are Zuckerberg-type minimalists who don't really seem to spoil the crap out of their kids) who make a combined after-tax income of nearly $15 million combined.

Along with this, you're a PSL 10/10 and are over 6'2, with a high IQ, not too high to be pretty much dysfunctional in modern society (there are outliers to this though), but enough to where you can excel in all subjects along with being able to get along perfectly with your peers.

You live in a 12,000 square foot house in the nicest part of town, the house itself being worth about $7 million, that they didn't even mortgage, they just straight up bought with cash. Your parents daily drive a Bentley SUV, and as a backup, drive a Bentley Continental, all bought with cash. You also have multiple staff working at your house that your parents pay. For Christmas, you can basically get whatever the fuck you want -- as long as it's within a $20,000 limit. In middle school, you lose your virginity to the hottest girl in school, when both you and the girl you fucked are 13. After middle school, you go to the nicest private high school in town. You show up to class every day dressed in the nicest brands, such as YSL, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Moncler, etc., and that shit is literally nothing to your parents. If they wanted to, they could get you custom, obscure designer clothes made from the most well known designers in the world, and multiples of them. Not to mention that you are the popular kid in high school, and you host all the parties in your parents' large mansion. Every girl wants you, and every dude wants to be you. Throughout multiple parties in your high school career, you experience romantic and sexual experiences with multiple girls. On your sweet 16, your parents buy you a brand new Mercedes S Class, with the AMG package of course, and then you and your friends finish off the night of your 16th birthday with a big party. You graduate your private high school being known as a valedictorian by teachers and the most popular kid to other students. You take up two whole pages of the yearbook in the student showcase section, showcasing basically your lifestyle, mostly consisting of your brand new Mercedes S Class AMG in front of your parents' massive mansion.

By they way, if there is any chance of you failing at life, at all, your parents are basically there to bail you out. When you turn 18, they put you on a trust fund -- giving you enough to sustain yourself without having to work. You can literally just sit around all day if you wanted to and buy thousands upon thousands of Steam games while LDARing on your $7,000 gaming setup all day -- in a nice place, too.

Just think about it, there are LITERALLY people born like this. Out of every chance we got, we were born incel, and for the most part, not from loaded families.

Imagine that you were born into a wealthy family. Both of your parents are world-class doctors (not gonna use an example with CEOs because a lot of them are Zuckerberg-type minimalists who don't really seem to spoil the crap out of their kids) who make a combined after-tax income of nearly $15 million combined.

Along with this, you're a PSL 10/10 and are over 6'2, with a high IQ, not too high to be pretty much dysfunctional in modern society (there are outliers to this though), but enough to where you can excel in all subjects along with being able to get along perfectly with your peers.

You live in a 12,000 square foot house in the nicest part of town, the house itself being worth about $7 million, that they didn't even mortgage, they just straight up bought with cash. Your parents daily drive a Bentley SUV, and as a backup, drive a Bentley Continental, all bought with cash. You also have multiple staff working at your house that your parents pay. For Christmas, you can basically get whatever the fuck you want -- as long as it's within a $20,000 limit. In middle school, you lose your virginity to the hottest girl in school, when both you and the girl you fucked are 13. After middle school, you go to the nicest private high school in town. You show up to class every day dressed in the nicest brands, such as YSL, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Moncler, etc., and that shit is literally nothing to your parents. If they wanted to, they could get you custom, obscure designer clothes made from the most well known designers in the world, and multiples of them. Not to mention that you are the popular kid in high school, and you host all the parties in your parents' large mansion. Every girl wants you, and every dude wants to be you. Throughout multiple parties in your high school career, you experience romantic and sexual experiences with multiple girls. On your sweet 16, your parents buy you a brand new Mercedes S Class, with the AMG package of course, and then you and your friends finish off the night of your 16th birthday with a big party. You graduate your private high school being known as a valedictorian by teachers and the most popular kid to other students. You take up two whole pages of the yearbook in the student showcase section, showcasing basically your lifestyle, mostly consisting of your brand new Mercedes S Class AMG in front of your parents' massive mansion.

By they way, if there is any chance of you failing at life, at all, your parents are basically there to bail you out. When you turn 18, they put you on a trust fund -- giving you enough to sustain yourself without having to work. You can literally just sit around all day if you wanted to and buy thousands upon thousands of Steam games while LDARing on your $7,000 gaming setup all day -- in a nice place, too.

Just think about it, there are LITERALLY people born like this. Out of every chance we got, we were born incel, and for the most part, not from loaded families.
Honestly the rich part with good looks is pretty rare. Most rich (((families))) tend to have ugly children for very obvious reasons.

Honestly the rich part with good looks is pretty rare. Most rich (((families))) tend to have ugly children for very obvious reasons.
You're right. Like again, this situation is like a .0000001% outlier. I pulled that percentage out of my ass, but it seems to be realistic enough, considering how I do know people like this.

Okay, there are rich people, and?

Okay, there are rich people, and?
good looking and tall with a 130-135 IQ in a very wealthy family
I mean of course, but I'm putting all these things in here for a reason. This is a huge outlier.

There are rich people who are smart and look good, what news.....
Not really. Maybe the ones you see on TV, but a lot of rich people don't look that good, lol. Most of them are normie tier at best. And a lot of them, if they do look good, it's usually because they got plastic surgery.

Bullshit. What obvious reasons? Betabuxx is maybe a problem with new money, but even then the next generation will come out at least as normies. Most wealth is generational anyway.

Rich people have perfect environmental conditions

And people who get rich often can look back on lineage of upper middle class ancestors, having comparatively okay living conditions and marriages giving them a head start to build upon. It's not like some uggo gets filthy rich suddenly in most of the cases.

We also know poor chads are more likely to succeed in their career...

Rich people places are chad centrals jfl.

JFL at the levels of cope here.

Another often overlooked fact is that rich people can chose which people to surround themselves with. Personal service is one of the few cases where trickle down actually works.

Last edited:
Such an unfair world,what did some people do to be gifted a life like that?while we are forced to rot here and live out a miserable life filled with struggling against povery, isolation and being hated by everyone.There really is no point continuing on.

I often think of this, when we are born it´s a lottery and some people won so extremely much it´s insane to be born 10/10 looking, 6´1", millionaire family, high iq (140+), physically and mentally healthy. It´s so unfair to think there are actual people out there born with these stats.

i had learning disabilities and ADD as a kid and my mom took me to a psycho-didactic evaluation
and apprently i have an iq of 130, though i look ugly and my family is very middle class

I often think of this, when we are born it´s a lottery and some people won so extremely much it´s insane to be born 10/10 looking, 6´1", millionaire family, high iq (140+), physically and mentally healthy. It´s so unfair to think there are actual people out there born with these stats.
I agree, but 140+ IQ people usually only have interests in a specific subject and don't bother to want to do anything else. A lot of those types also tend to die earlier (due to suicide) and have a harder time to really click socially with others. People around the 130-ish range are usually college professors and people with PhDs. A lot of the people within the 130-ish range are smart normies who can function normally in modern society. That's really where the sweet spot is.

I agree, but 140+ IQ people usually only have interests in a specific subject and don't bother to want to do anything else. A lot of those types also tend to die earlier (due to suicide) and have a harder time to really click socially with others. People around the 130-ish range are usually college professors and people with PhDs. A lot of the people within the 130-ish range are smart normies who can function normally in modern society. That's really where the sweet spot is.
I went to class with a guy with 140iq he had a very muscular body, smoked weed every day and used hard drugs a few times a year he had an iq at 140 he got top grades despite smoking weed every day and not even trying with a high iq you just drift through the academic part of life like it was 1st grade level, and he had normal hobbies like anyone else.

You are generalizing and with my example I also said physically and mentally healthy which means that he wouldn´t suffer from any suicidal thoughts or anything like that and there are people out there in the world with the example I described and it´s so unfair.

I daydream weekly of that

You think men like them ever think what it’s like to be someone like us? To be somebody but themselves? They don’t. They think that we’ll just sit down and take it like good little boys! That we won’t werewolf and go wild!

i have been thinking about it its literally hitting the jackpot in everything. just like those fucks who are playing pro sports literally getting paid 200 million to play a fucking game all because they are tall ,strong and athletic. when you stop to think this life is a FUCKING SICK JOKE

I went to class with a guy with 140iq he had a very muscular body, smoked weed every day and used hard drugs a few times a year he had an iq at 140 he got top grades despite smoking weed every day and not even trying with a high iq you just drift through the academic part of life like it was 1st grade level, and he had normal hobbies like anyone else.

You are generalizing and with my example I also said physically and mentally healthy which means that he wouldn´t suffer from any suicidal thoughts or anything like that and there are people out there in the world with the example I described and it´s so unfair.
That's true I guess. I'm also generalizing a bit from my own personal experience + what I read online.

I have an IQ around "genius" level apparently (estimate is around ~146, I was tested many, many years ago and I do not actually know the IQ score that I got, but that's what my parents say) and had a 12th grade reading level in first grade. I nearly skipped the second grade of elementary school, but I couldn't, due to being "socially inept" (I was very popular, however). Funny thing is, I haven't been intelligent, academically, since I moved to a shitty area where everyone hated me when I was in 5th grade.
i have been thinking about it its literally hitting the jackpot in everything. just like those fucks who are playing pro sports literally getting paid 200 million to play a fucking game all because they are tall ,strong and athletic. when you stop to think this life is a FUCKING SICK JOKE
Funny thing is, those sports guys aren't very good with their money. Their prime is when they're actually playing the sport. If they permanently physically damage themselves, retire, or die down in popularity heavily, their money flies out the window. I remember hearing that around the mid-2000s, Mike Tyson basically bankrupted himself and he was forced to abandon his mansion. Same as with those fucking rappers. Soulja Boy is still ""flexing"" his Maserati that he got like 12 years ago, that's worth probably $15k at most.

Last edited: