Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Imagine being blackpilled but not hating women

The more you know its easier to hate them, when you see how empty they are, its like they roleplay as persons.

The more you know its easier to hate them, when you see how empty they are, its like they roleplay as persons.
I would like to roleplay as NPC, tbhtbhtbhnglnglngl.

However, I'm guessing I'm not the main character... I'm afraid :feelsUnreal:

I would like to roleplay as NPC, tbhtbhtbhnglnglngl.

However, I'm guessing I'm not the main character... I'm afraid :feelsUnreal:
We are all main characters for ourselves..... in an failed unfinished abandoned project.

unfinished abandoned project.
You mean a corrupt savegame, or let's put it this way: an unfinished non-refundable Kickstarter Unity game scam scheme.

this faggot trying to play middle man. sorry sweetie. your still a filthy toxic inkwell for acknowledging female nature and soyciety wants you dead all the same.

this faggot trying to play middle man. sorry sweetie. your still a filthy toxic inkwell for acknowledging female nature and soyciety wants you dead all the same.
:yes::yes:

blackpill is already thoroughly stereotyped as virgin man ideology. There are no amounts of optics which can save the blackpill in eyes of scumciety. Even normie "blackpill" communities are one giant gynocentric self-improover circlejerk.

Women already hate me because I'm ugly, hating them back is just self-defense

All cucks should be burned in furnaces

Screaming nerd

I just hate people in general, Chads and normies included.

You might not hate them, but they most certainly hate you.

The whole blackpill culture was created by incels, you can't de-incelfy it.

Anyways does that soyddit fag wonder why in every society women were hated and why every great man in history hated women? It's like they were aware of female nature or something...
Reddit

Literally holes to cum
I hate them so much