Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine being aware of your situation but you're too low IQ and too retarded to do anything about it

Jotogo

Jotogo

Spergpilled Khaleejicel
★★★★★
I got sent to sped at the first days of primary school. I am half illiterate (almost illiterate in Arabic my native language) I am socially retarded and isolated from anything else. I hated going to school because I kept getting harassed and bullied the fuck out of so I ended up not going there for weeks or months, so due to that I missed a lot of classes. I am far behind in every level of education you can think of. Yet it's too late to turn back and learn stuff I should've already knew at age 8-12 if I wasn't a fucking piece of shit little sperglet. Fuck this world and fuck my young retarded self.

Saint Jotogocel :incel:

goatfuckers are very dumb

I got sent to sped at the first days of primary school. I am half illiterate (almost illiterate in Arabic my native language) I am socially retarded and isolated from anything else. I hated going to school because I kept getting harassed and bullied the fuck out of so I ended up not going there for weeks or months, so due to that I missed a lot of classes. I am far behind in every level of education you can think of. Yet it's too late to turn back and learn stuff I should've already knew at age 8-12 if I wasn't a fucking piece of shit little sperglet. Fuck this world and fuck my young retarded self.
What a cascade of unfortunate events. Life is truly unfair. :cryfeels:

goatfuckers are very dumb
Cumskin cuck, my family has engineers and teachers. They are far more smarter than """150 IQ""" scandivanian autistic faggots who sit in their couches doing nothing but eat goyslop and play tranime games all day.

atleast you know english . arabic is a retarded language

atleast you know english . arabic is a retarded language
Arabic is still difficult for native speakers sometimes. After all it's one of the hardest to learn languages out there.

I have money to surgerymaxx but I don’t think it’ll be worth all the suffering

Yup I used to be smart but now I’ve been trying to learn every single bit of info (besides math) I come across to get a wide variety of knowledge

I have money to surgerymaxx but I don’t think it’ll be worth all the suffering
I'd say go for it if you are confident that it will make you escape inceldom. I figure you already faced a lot of suffering throughout your childhood and adulthood. At least it wouldn't be for nothing

I'd say go for it if you are confident that it will make you escape inceldom. I figure you already faced a lot of suffering throughout your childhood and adulthood. At least it wouldn't be for nothing
It won’t make a huge difference unless I could become a legit chad, kek. Otherwise no attractive foids would want a 30 year old non-NT average looking guy and the ugly ones would only see me as some betabuxx material, kek

If it makes you feel better I still get confused between ص ض and ط ظ

Cumskin cuck, my family has engineers and teachers. They are far more smarter than """150 IQ""" scandivanian autistic faggots who sit in their couches doing nothing but eat goyslop and play tranime games all day.
e.g. My brother (not an expat btw) works in the lower end of Saudi Aramco, one of the richest companies in the world and is trying to climb up the hierarchy there:feelsseriously:

If it makes you feel better I still get confused between ص ض and ط ظ
Sa ص (as in sa-uce) and ض Daid
Tah ط (as in Ta-rnished) and ظ Dha.
I hope I got this correct. Still is a bit confusing for me too.

Last edited:
Tah (as in Ta-rnished)
Isn’t that ت?
Anyway the real problem is understanding when to use د or ص and ح ء ه for the h sound. I know ح is an airy sound like in Muhammad but i have no idea what the difference between hamzah and the other h is

Isn’t that ت?
Anyway the real problem is understanding when to use د or ص and ح ء ه for the h sound. I know ح is an airy sound like in Muhammad but i have no idea what the difference between hamzah and the other h is
Sorry, I have a better example
(ط)
Ta-iwan. You only say the ta part of taiwan
I suppose these letters have their times to be used and interjected. As in like
أسامة (my irl name)
أسماء (arabic for names)
For the rest they might have to interject in words.

Sorry, I have a better example
(ط)
Ta-iwan. You only say the ta part of taiwan
I suppose these letters have their times to be used and interjected. As in like
أسامة (my irl name)
أسماء (arabic for names)
For the rest they might have to interject in words.
Your real name is Osama? :dafuckfeels: Mogs me tbh

It won’t make a huge difference unless I could become a legit chad, kek. Otherwise no attractive foids would want a 30 year old non-NT average looking guy and the ugly ones would only see me as some betabuxx material, kek
What else would you do if you didn't get it? I mean life wouldn't be that much better but maybe there is the off chance you do ascend if you choose to get the surgery otherwise. Gotta get one step closer to stopping your null pulling of whores.:society:

Dox yourself theory. Osama is unironically a based name. I like Adam, Hamza, Khalid as well
I'm not afraid, is some angsty wignatfaggot really gonna travel to my country and come down to some dirty neighborhood knocking the door just to get a slam down the face entirely just for because i'm a muslim incel? @MiSKiRaT isn't scared of saying he's from al-Muthailif which is down south of Jeddah:feelshmm:

Last edited:
Dox yourself theory. Osama is unironically a based name. I like Adam, Hamza, Khalid as well
Adam seems like a rare name. Only seen a Egyptian named it. But i'm not judging based on my life experience; lack of so

I'm not afraid, is some angsty wignatfaggot really gonna travel to my country and come down to some dirty neighborhood knocking the door just to get a slam down the face entirely just for because i'm a muslim incel? @MiSKiRaT isn't scared of saying he's from al-Muthailif which is down south of Jeddah:feelshmm:
Well I guess in Saudi being called Osama isn’t that big of a deal. My name is kinda rare which is why I havent told it to anyone

Adam seems like a rare name. Only seen a Egyptian named it. But i'm not judging based on my life experience; lack of so
I want to name my first son ادم and second son علمگیر

Well I guess in Saudi being called Osama isn’t that big of a deal. My name is kinda rare which is why I havent told it to anyone
It isn't at all. Never got referred to as bin Laden or a 9/11 perpetrator at any point in my life here. It is a name like any other in this country.

I want to name my first son ادم and second son علمگیر
My relatives want me to name my son Husam if I ever have one, which I wouldn't mind doing so. Second son I am thinking either Haitham, Marwan or Mahdi or some names I forgot to put in my name list.

My relatives want me to name my son Husam if I ever have one, which I wouldn't mind doing so. Second son I am thinking either Haitham, Marwan or Mahdi or some names I forgot to put in my name list.
Try Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman or Muawiya just to piss of the rafidhi :feelsohh:

Its over for me too. Im behind 3 years in education in comparison to my same age peers in pajeetland. I hate it so much its unreal.

Its over for me too. Im behind 3 years in education in comparison to my same age peers in pajeetland. I hate it so much its unreal.
completely ogre. Curryland has insane job competition and being 3 years behind is borderline death sentence holy fuck

completely ogre. Curryland has insane job competition and being 3 years behind is borderline death sentence holy fuck
Its brutally over for me i have no intellect or skills i would have to spend my life doing menial labour til i die in pajeetland