Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel imagine being an incel and a wageslave

It's over for poorcels

imagine being a unicel. how do they do it?
8bcf20babfd3ec488b9f69037473ed19

I don't need to imagine :feelscry:

how do they do it
I'm lucky enough to have a job where I can fuck around with my phone most of the time, so I can read manga while at work.

I was for years, it drove me to a serious suicide attempt.

I honestly feel kind of bad with how easy it is to cope as a NEET.

You can't NEET forever

It sucks, man. But, I just quit my job, so I'm gonna enjoy a bit of LDARing before I eventually run out of cash and have to work again.

It sucks, man. But, I just quit my job, so I'm gonna enjoy a bit of LDARing before I eventually run out of cash and have to work again.

literally me

By buying nice copes

i wouldnt mind wageslaving only if its nightshift where im secluded from foids and normshits and i can fuck around with computers half the time.

Night shift is a godsend to socially anxious people. Better money, less interactions with workmates or clients, plus they tend to sleep during the day anyway.

I don’t understand how incels who have to wageslave keep going. It’s just beyond my understanding how they find the strength.

Blackpilled Incel + blue-collar wageslave

Hell, basically. I'm glad I'm quitting it.

Some of the ppl here are incredibly adolescent, and that's coming from someone who revels in having an adolescent and immature persona. How do you live without income?