Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being an autistic female

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

:feelshaha:

When I was hospitalized in the psych ward all the autistic mentally ill roasties had boyfriends while almost all the guys were incel :incel:

:feelshaha:

When I was hospitalized in the psych ward all the autistic mentally ill roasties had boyfriends while almost all the guys were incel :incel:

women RARELY get diagnosed for autism. They don't need the social skills. It doesn't affect their lives like it does for men.

brb drooling like a fukin retard
brb STILL having white knights drooling over you

SAD

As a guy with autism, please don't compare my living hell experience to the tutorial mode experience of living as an autistic female.

They don't compare, even slightly.

Where this foid lives? In real world? I doubt.

Where tf foids are more expected to be social than men? Foids can be shy and this is far more acceptable than a man being shy.

No, women aren’t valued on their social skills, but on their body and face mostly (like everyone)

If she were truly autistic, she wouldn't fall as easily for the "I-only-see-chad-that's-why-I-think-men-have-it-better" fallacy.

you really lurk a lot around cuckit

LARP.
She's still hounding for sex

Where tf foids are more expected to be social than men? Foids can be shy and this is far more acceptable than a man being shy.
Men are the ones who are expected to approach to. Maybe the autism make it harder to reject her orbiters.

The bitch just wants to be seen as ‘oppressed’.

''social pressure put on women'' HAHAHAHAHAHA

Foids

''social pressure put on women'' HAHAHAHAHAHA
According to studies I’ve read socially withdrawn men are stigmatized and socially withdrawn women are tolerated, accepted or even outright praised.

I'm so sick of the "women are expected to be feminine and kind and sexy" bullshit. Women can get away with being narcissistic bullies more than ever and no matter what the man is blamed for not being good enough. Literally even fat blue haired dyke looking bitches walking around with their heads held high like their God's gift to earth and feel more self assured than decent men that actually have things going for themselves. But yet they say women face more social pressures. What a load of bullshit, kiss my ass.