Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being an attractive middle class white girl in a western country

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
If i could become a girl i would do it in a heartbeat, even if i retained my current brain. I don't lust after men or believe i'm a woman trapped in a mans body, but you cannot deny that people who fall under said criteria are the most powerful/privileged beings in the universe. Anything you can imagine and somebody will provide it, the world is your oyster, i would rather be an attractive white girl than have all the money in the world.

If i could become a girl i would do it in a heartbeat, even if i retained my current brain. I don't lust after men or believe i'm a woman trapped in a mans body, but you cannot deny that people who fall under said criteria are the most powerful/privileged beings in the universe. Anything you can imagine and somebody will provide it, the world is your oyster, i would rather be an attractive white girl than have all the money in the world.
Or have all the money in the world, and get all the attractive white girls. Then realize existence is meaningless anyway, and commit suicide.

I'd rather be the chad fucking the white girl, I bet even the stacys dad roots him on. Yeah fuck muh daughter good chad