Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being an adult killed by a foid going ER

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
At least if you're a retarded 6yo I can understand but JFL at the 3 adults who got shot. Must be so humiliating to get killed by a 28 yo roastie. This bitch went ER cuz she was getting close to 30 and was scared of hitting the wall.

ye that's humiliating

maybe, just maybe if she'd stop browsing misandrous forums, had a shower, booked therapy sessions and watched every movie with a strong male protagonist she wouldn't have been a weird creep

I’d rather drown than lose my life to a foid

Even worse it's a tranny

maybe, just maybe if she'd stop browsing misandrous forums, had a shower, booked therapy sessions and watched every movie with a strong male protagonist she wouldn't have been a weird creep

i feel more sorry for all the male school shooters that lost to her kill count-- which let's face it, are most

At least if you're a retarded 6yo I can understand but JFL at the 3 adults who got shot. Must be so humiliating to get killed by a 28 yo roastie. This bitch went ER cuz she was getting close to 30 and was scared of hitting the wall.
I hope they can come back from Heaven and make her suffer the worst ways imaginable, thus sending her on Hell.

If you got killed by a foid you deserve to die jfl

I wouldtn blame them, guns > age.

In some shitholes like Honduras or El Salvador, some 15 yo kids have already kill someone. Humans ara fragile and anyone with a knife can easily kill you.

If you die to a foid, there is a special place waiting for you of eternal humiliation.

Don't forget about the haircuts

:yes:

"BUT SHE IDENTIFIED AS A HE! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" "Don't misgender him!:soy::soy::soy:"