Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Imagine being an adult and never having kissed anyone

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★
How embarrassing would it be if you, like 20 years old, about to lost your kv and you dont even know how to kiss properly? You literally stopped experiencing the world at 13 years old. :feelsrope:

I can imagine that alright

Yep. I'm 19 and still KHHV. That's unimaginable for most people

Then a foid who looksmatch you (And others say you'd make a cute couple) says "Don't worry, you'll find someone one day!"

Over.

my gf only lets me kiss her 5 times a day :feelsrope:

24 here and never even hugged a girl around my age at any point in life. Fuck everything.

i hope i die in my sleep

"Don't worry, you'll find someone one day!"
Hate that line. FUCKING HATE IT! Just means you have a good personality, but she isn't attracted to you. When a woman wants a man like you, but not you, it's over

Now imagine being in that situation at 30

24 here and never even hugged a girl around my age at any point in life. Fuck everything.
Same. The only women I've gotten hugs from were older female family members and occasionally a school teacher as a kid. Never once had even a slightly romantic interaction with a woman. Heck, I'm not even picky about age in a woman as long as she's between 18 and 45. I'm 19 and would gladly date a 45 year old woman if she was interested in me

Hate that line. FUCKING HATE IT! Just means you have a good personality, but she isn't attracted to you. When a woman wants a man like you, but not you, it's over
Now imagine being in that situation at 30
Wherefore art thou oh rope to my suffering?
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

Imagine that there are two dogs at a pet shop. Dog 1 is ugly yet genuinely loves you at first sight, Dog 2 is beautiful and surprisingly cheap but aloof and will likely stay that way. What would you choose? Most women would go for the latter.

Brutal and dogpilled.

He actually looks a lot better with the beard ngl. He must have looksmaxxed after all the memes. Even his haircut is better.
Still looks stoned out of his mind though

He actually looks a lot better with the beard ngl. He must have looksmaxxed after all the memes. Even his haircut is better.
He looks so majestic squint maxxed

Same. The only women I've gotten hugs from were older female family members and occasionally a school teacher as a kid. Never once had even a slightly romantic interaction with a woman. Heck, I'm not even picky about age in a woman as long as she's between 18 and 45. I'm 19 and would gladly date a 45 year old woman if she was interested in me
Same here. Only people who have hugged me were family or family friends.

Imagine that there are two dogs at a pet shop. Dog 1 is ugly yet genuinely loves you at first sight, Dog 2 is beautiful and surprisingly cheap but aloof and will likely stay that way. What would you choose? Most women would go for the latter.

Brutal and dogpilled.
Yep. Brutal analogy. In reality it's more like this though. There are two dogs, an average to only slightly below average looking dog that's loving or a good looking aloof dog. In this scenario, I'd pick the loving dog because it isn't even ugly. Many incels aren't actually ugly, they just aren't insanely attractive like a chad

Wouldn’t know hah I’m not 20

Many incels aren't actually ugly, they just aren't insanely attractive like a chad
If that were the case, this forum would be half dead. Most of us are ugly in some way, whether that be literally or what society dictates (E.g. height). If we weren't 'ugly', the foids would've gave us a chance because they fuck anything that moves, including dogs. But we are so repulsive that free sex is an alien concept to us.

If that were the case, this forum would be half dead. Most of us are ugly in some way, whether that be literally or what society dictates (E.g. height). If we weren't 'ugly', the foids would've gave us a chance because they fuck anything that moves, including dogs. But we are so repulsive that free sex is an alien concept to us.
I think many of us are ugly for whatever reason, but you can't deny it's a societal problem too. According to statistics, 60 some percent of men age 18-30 are single at any given time, while only like 30 percent of women in the same age bracket are single (because they share chads). Women are simply out of control, and many men who are basically average looking get counted out of the dating market. Many of our fathers would have been incels had they were born today. Asperger's is a huge contributor too. When you are average looking, having a big social circle to meet women through in a non awkward way can help a lot. That's how most of our fathers likely met our mothers (was in my parents' case anyway, and same for my grandparents). If you have the same looks though and are autistic with no social circle, you're screwed

I'm 22, and can't even explain what a fucking kiss feels like

What a joke

I'm 22, and can't even explain what a fucking kiss feels like

What a joke
I keep trying to roleplay as a rapist with AI chatbots but after I captured a warrior foid and had my way with her, I end up kissing and massaging the AI foid then making it turn from hatred to loving a sole goblin (me) within mere minutes with stockholm syndrome.

Even my subconscious desires what the intimate part truly feels like, a type of love obviously family nor friends can provide. It's beyond over.

It's much worse when you also see everyone you your age slowly start having these things while you stay exactly the same.

How embarrassing would it be if you, like 20 years old, about to lost your kv and you dont even know how to kiss properly? You literally stopped experiencing the world at 13 years old. :feelsrope:
I don't have to, thankfully. I have never kissed a woman and never will.