Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being able to attract stacies with your voice alone

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

7_Doc_Rivers_disbelief.jpg

It's over for many men

My sister watches him

TAKE THE VOICEPILL FAGGOTS

funny thing is i stopped liking corpse after he sold oout, became chad and ditched the scary story vids. Also i think corpse is under 6 feet

Because to have a voice like that you need to be tall with a hefty big robust frame. The classic hunter body. Foids know this instinctually.

Because to have a voice like that you need to be tall with a hefty big robust frame. The classic hunter body. Foids know this instinctually.
True but realistically things aren't that black and white. Dude could also be average height or even a manlet

there's been a vid that were posted not too long ago about how easy to voice fraud
but honestly voicepill is legit

After watching this, I'm pretty sure it's real

God damn! everything he says sounds cool and masculine because of his voice, i'm jealous.:feels::incel:

Also Women instinctively imagine him to be handsome based on his voice, like he could look completely average or even below average! but because of his voice he's expected to look like a Chad.

Tfw you have the voice of a prepubescent school girl

Brutal frogpill