Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being a WOMAN, THEY HAVE IT SO EASY (Part 2, IncelTear won't touch this)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Before any of you intel tear cunts get ur stained panties in a wad listen to what i fucking say. We are gonna weigh the cons and the pronouns of both wahmen and male species. Some of you can't fucking grasp the power you have right now. All because ya'll have a pussy yall got these privelages. Boys we gotta stop these simps they have gone too far. #FuckAllSimps

1. Women Can Never be Broke..

This goes for all females, if you are broke just kill yourself in Gta 6 you stupid illiterate bumfuck retard.

Option 1: They can text an indian baljeet guy on social media and get him to buy them free shit for exchange of bobs and vagene pics. Most of these indian guys are dumb as shit and will literally do anything for a woman thats not in india. Right after they ghost him or they can hit up any random guy or old man online who is desperate enough.

Option 2: they can literally ask any guy for money in public if they arent landwhales and get money instantly. It's that easy.

Option 3. They can start an only fans, don't even have to post nude pics, there are men who are retarded enough to still pay for your subscription.

Option 4. Be a cam girl. It's the most easiest job in the world and you won't be shamed for it. "It's female empowerment"

Option 5. They can sell their virginity for well over a million dollars. That's $1,000,000 and yes, there are retarded rich men out there that will buy it.

Option 6. They can charge well over $1,000 an hour for a man to have sex with them, doesnt matter if you're ugly it will still work. And the woman gets free sex!

Option 7. They can hook up with a rich man if they are above tier 7 and looks and be set for life.

Option 8. They can sell there literal shit. Yes, don't believe me there are creepo fucks out there that buy shit for well over $500-$1000 per bar.

Option 9. Sell there panties. No need to explain this one.

Option 10. They can have an abundance of boyfriends giving her money all the time.

Option 11. They can sell their eggs for $5,000 to $10,000 a pop.

Option 12. They can be a twitch cam whore. No need for an explanation for this one.

Option 13. Strip. They can easily go strip, ugly or not and make over $6000, $30,000 in a week.

Option 14. Be a prostitute, hey thats free sex for the female and she gets fucking paid!

Option 15. Women get hired on the spot at jobs.

Option 16. Women can be maids, babysitters and other female dominated exotic jobs which men can't have.

Option 17. Get child support.

Option 18. I forgot. but theres a hundred more reasons.

2. They can never be lonely. (Fuck you if you think otherwise)

Option 1. They can go on any discord group and countless men will spot them like a hawk and never leave them alone.

Option 2. Countless men on instagram, youtube calling them pretty, gorgeous, etc.

Option 3. They get more likes on twitter and overaul support.

Option 4. They have supportive girl friends. They call them pretty, cute on all of their social media posts

Option 5. They can get attention for literally anything

Option 6. They can find a boy to be their boyfriend at any public or area in less than a day and not ever be lonely or depressed they don't have one.

Option 7. Men chasing them and uplifting them at school all their life. Etc, calling them hot, cute, thicc, etc.

Option 8. Alot of women will never be depressed as men, they can't comprehend the hell. (Excluding abused and tortured wahmen)

Option 9. Get hit on at their jobs.

Option 10. Women will never be as lonely as men, they will always have support.

Option 11. Get catcalled daily.

Option 12. Women can get free scholarships

Options 13. They are more likely to have more friends.

Option 14. I forgot but theres a hundred other reasons.

3. Women can't be failures

Reason 1. If they fail at college or dropped out they can get start a gofund me

2. Marry a rich guy and divorce him and collect his inharetence.

Reason 2. Women empowerment

Reason 3. If they are struggling with paying their bills they can fuck the owner and get a free months rent.

Reasons 4. Women can get helped if they have kids.

Reason 5. The more kids, the more money they can get off the goverment for free.

Reason 6. I forgot but theres a hundred more reasons.

4. Fame

Reason 1. If they want fame they can just post a tiktok shaking their ass or tits or make a kill all men video or harass a incel in public for attention.

Reason 2. They find any popular influencer and be in their photo or video and in return get clout.

Reason 3. Women can get followers reletively easy without trying. Just because she's a woman.

Reason 4. Women literally start 70% of the drama online for attention.

Reason 5. I forgot but theres a hundred other reasons

Reason 6. Can post anythinf really and get views

5. Vitality

1. Women live longer
2. Women can smoke and live just as long
3. Women are prone to never get hurt as much as men
4. Women can work less hardworking jobs and still make more
5. Women are more happy in general and less stress
6. Don't get blue balls or boner cramps.
7. Don't have to get a haircut every week.

6. Get away with shit (these are all bad im just saying most of the time women dont get jailed for it)

1.Rape
2.Grooming
3. Hitting their husband
4. Hitting men in general
5. Preying on younger boys
6. False accusations
7. Killing someone

Bonus one
1. get better public bathroons
2. Better clothing fabric
3. Cheaper clothes
4. I forgot

Oh and

7. Femenism

1. Women have anything and all they desire because they are WAHMEN. They deserve the best chad and if u disgagree they tell u to go die.

2. Have abortions anytime they want

3. Be praised for being toxic and slutty.

4. They WON, ITS FUCKING OVER!:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

And MEN.

All men get is naming their baby after their last name. Men dont have the option to get out of any of this, we have to stay lonely and depressed or pull ourselves out of this shithole and work for every single thing we have, and a woman takes it all away.

Its over, women killed us ALLLLLL!!!!!

Let me be alone forever!!!
Oh and don't get mutilated at birth.

Attachments

• los4.PNG
    los4.PNG
    610.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Brutal no reply-pill. Decent thread, exxagerated tho

Before any of you intel tear cunts get ur stained panties in a wad listen to what i fucking say. We are gonna weigh the cons and the pronouns of both wahmen and male species. Some of you can't fucking grasp the power you have right now. All because ya'll have a pussy yall got these privelages. Boys we gotta stop these simps they have gone too far. #FuckAllSimps

This goes for all females, if you are broke just kill yourself in Gta 6 you stupid illiterate bumfuck retard.

Option 1: They can text an indian baljeet guy on social media and get him to buy them free shit for exchange of bobs and vagene pics. Most of these indian guys are dumb as shit and will literally do anything for a woman thats not in india. Right after they ghost him or they can hit up any random guy or old man online who is desperate enough.

Option 2: they can literally ask any guy for money in public if they arent landwhales and get money instantly. It's that easy.

Option 3. They can start an only fans, don't even have to post nude pics, there are men who are retarded enough to still pay for your subscription.

Option 4. Be a cam girl. It's the most easiest job in the world and you won't be shamed for it. "It's female empowerment"

Option 5. They can sell their virginity for well over a million dollars. That's $1,000,000 and yes, there are retarded rich men out there that will buy it.

Option 6. They can charge well over $1,000 an hour for a man to have sex with them, doesnt matter if you're ugly it will still work. And the woman gets free sex!

Option 7. They can hook up with a rich man if they are above tier 7 and looks and be set for life.

Option 8. They can sell there literal shit. Yes, don't believe me there are creepo fucks out there that buy shit for well over $500-$1000 per bar.

Option 10. They can have an abundance of boyfriends giving her money all the time.

Option 12. They can be a twitch cam whore. No need for an explanation for this one.

Option 13. Strip. They can easily go strip, ugly or not and make over $6000, $30,000 in a week.

Option 14. Be a prostitute, hey thats free sex for the female and she gets fucking paid!

Option 16. Women can be maids, babysitters and other female dominated exotic jobs which men can't have.

Option 1. They can go on any discord group and countless men will spot them like a hawk and never leave them alone.

Option 2. Countless men on instagram, youtube calling them pretty, gorgeous, etc.

Option 4. They have supportive girl friends. They call them pretty, cute on all of their social media posts

Option 6. They can find a boy to be their boyfriend at any public or area in less than a day and not ever be lonely or depressed they don't have one.

Option 7. Men chasing them and uplifting them at school all their life. Etc, calling them hot, cute, thicc, etc.

Option 8. Alot of women will never be depressed as men, they can't comprehend the hell. (Excluding abused and tortured wahmen)

Reason 3. If they are struggling with paying their bills they can fuck the owner and get a free months rent.

Reason 5. The more kids, the more money they can get off the goverment for free.

4. Fame

Reason 1. If they want fame they can just post a tiktok shaking their ass or tits or make a kill all men video or harass a incel in public for attention.

Reason 2. They find any popular influencer and be in their photo or video and in return get clout.

Reason 3. Women can get followers reletively easy without trying. Just because she's a woman.

5. Vitality

1. Women live longer

6. Get away with shit (these are all bad im just saying most of the time women dont get jailed for it)

1.Rape
2.Grooming
3. Hitting their husband
6. False accusations
7. Killing someone

Bonus one
3. Cheaper clothes
4. I forgot

Oh and

7. Femenism

1. Women have anything and all they desire because they are WAHMEN. They deserve the best chad and if u disgagree they tell u to go die.

4. They WON, ITS FUCKING OVER!:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

And MEN.

All men get is naming their baby after their last name. Men dont have the option to get out of any of this, we have to stay lonely and depressed or pull ourselves out of this shithole and work for every single thing we have, and a woman takes it all away.

Attachments

• ea7.jpg
    ea7.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 41
Read the whole thing couldn't find any faults 10/10

This is a genius thread and should be pinned and have a proof example of every option and reason here.

living as a woman in this age is literally living on easy mode or the tutorial, they are so privileged it's crazy.

>Imagine being a WOMAN

That's gay bro. I see you in ban appeals.

Extremely accurate thread

4. Fame

5. Vitality

1. Women live longer

1.Rape
2.Grooming
3. Hitting their husband
6. False accusations
7. Killing someone

Bonus one
3. Cheaper clothes
4. I forgot

Oh and

7. Femenism

And MEN.

Tl'dr but I agree with everything

My biggest reproach to OP is presenting his thesis as an empirical knowledge or a self-evident facts. Each of his points is a reductive sentence that presents a fact without providing any evidence for its validity (as if he assumes that we should believe it all), which makes me wonder about the veracity of each statement and Are they related to a specific time or place, or in absolute terms?
I also question whether it is realistically and practically possible for 3.5 billion women around the world to enjoy these absolute privileges.

My opinion is that all women's privileges are a social construct and women don't have inherit value (redpill BS), all values are relative.
In addition, I see (From a strategic perspective) it would be beneficial for us (and harmful to them in the long term) If women believe in your suggestions and act on it. I am sure that members of this forum will be the least affected. :feelshmm::feelsdevil::feelshaha:

Btw, I noticed at the end of your post that you think there was a competition between men and women, and that women won overwhelmingly and left men in oblivion. What I find ironic is that, whether historically or at present, 99% of men have never thought like that because they are hypnotize with bluepills. Would it get worse if men saw women as opponents?!
Men lost without participating, and they lost without realizing that they have lost, so their loss was brutal.

4. Fame

5. Vitality

1. Women live longer

1.Rape
2.Grooming
3. Hitting their husband
6. False accusations
7. Killing someone

Bonus one
3. Cheaper clothes
4. I forgot

Oh and

7. Femenism

And MEN.

Yes but it’s the fault of cucks and woman, cucked men are the worst

Those "leaks" is said to have a female protagonist lol it is over if this is true
The walking dead s05e01 rick grimes

4. Fame

5. Vitality

1. Women live longer

1.Rape
2.Grooming
3. Hitting their husband
6. False accusations
7. Killing someone

Bonus one
3. Cheaper clothes
4. I forgot

Oh and

7. Femenism

And MEN.

Tumblr 81b6debbdd6c71e8565f97c77eec5aff 1f11af78 1280 1

Last edited:
Tutorial mode it is for women.

4. Fame

5. Vitality

1. Women live longer

1.Rape
2.Grooming
3. Hitting their husband
6. False accusations
7. Killing someone

Bonus one
3. Cheaper clothes
4. I forgot

Oh and

7. Femenism

And MEN.

Men let them though,cucks killed us all

They never have that pure existential terror about their future and current predicament when they wake up in the morning. The craziest thing is that random people legit approach women, non romantically, and start up conversation. You're seen as a TREASURE rather than a threat. I can't remember the last time someone approached ME for conversation.

They are born and already won at life

Based thread
niggers won't touch this.