Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being a wageslave.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40170
  • Start date
Deleted member 40170

Deleted member 40170

Banned
-
>get up at 6 am
>make youself a shitty breakfast while groggy
>enter snail traffic
>work for an asshole boss
>come home to a shitty wife
>make a tv dinner
>watch sportscenter, where chads throw a ball around and slay stacies while you rot

NEET=LIFE

Not everyone is fortunate enough to NEET. Having a loyal wife to come to home would be the one thing that can make it bearable, but we can’t have even that

NEET=LIFE
Im bout to become a wagie :feelsbadman:
I have job interview at 10AM at some restaurant as barmen, i hope it wont be busy so i can ldar playing cunny archives :feelskek:

Im bout to become a wagie :feelsbadman:
I have job interview at 10AM at some restaurant as barmen, i hope it wont be busy so i can ldar playing cunny archives :feelskek:
based and cunnpilled

>get up at 6 am
>enter snail traffic
>make a tv dinner
>watch sportscenter, where chads throw a ball around and slay stacies while you rot

NEET=LIFE
Seriously I’ll kms if I wageslave

>get up at 6 am
>enter snail traffic
>make a tv dinner

NEET=LIFE
This was school life too ,fucking hell I didn’t even got paid for it

Not everyone is fortunate enough to NEET. Having a loyal wife to come to home would be the one thing that can make it bearable, but we can’t have even that

Idk man, the pressure of money running out as a NEET is horrible.

That sort of sounds like my dad's life, but he is divorced.

did it for many years including stupid nicknames from boss and walking through knee high snow for miles, now there is at least WFH

>get up at 6 am
>enter snail traffic
>make a tv dinner

NEET=LIFE
Why not just thugmaxx or cartelmaxx

>get up at 6 am
>enter snail traffic
>make a tv dinner

NEET=LIFE
I wake up at 2:55 am to be at 5 am at work... and i arrive home at 3:30 pm home

Many yikes inkwell! You MUST be a productive member of the soyciety! :soy::soy:
It doesnt really matter that you will never be a successful and rich, like lewis hamilton or jeff bezos, being a proud wagecuck is still an achievment!:soy::soy::soy:

It’s commendable to stand on your own feet in lieu of leeching off of mommy and daddy.

Beyond that, and the threat of homelessness and starvation I see little reason in the accumulation of wealth.

imagine getting up and realising everyone and everything around you is a demon that wants you dead, enslaved, and humiliated...... and still feeling obliged to contribute to this shit world. that's my reality and im resolved to never work a day in my life again:feelshmm:
i would rather starve or die of the elements as a bum than have the indignity of slaving for mr. shekelgrueberstein

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back