Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being a mental chadcel

Rey_Palpatine

Rey_Palpatine

Banned
-
If you are a mental chadcel you have a mental illness, how the fuck can anyone be a mental chadcel when all you recieve is positivity from everyone around you.
These people cannot exist they must be mythical creatures, imagine if there is one upon us in this site, how sad he's life must be.

MentalCels be like : I'm an attention whore

They don't exist, Chad can rot in his basement and order girls over like pizza to suck his dick while he plays xbox

this does not happen. if you are actually a Chad then women will literally throw themselves at you. you cannot stay celibate unless you genuinely want to for some reason

where was a video posted on /r/incels a few years back about this guy with severe asburgers/autism but he had an 8/10 PSL face and all the comments were foids oogling over him

They don't exist, Chad can rot in his basement and order girls over like pizza to suck his dick while he plays xbox
Over

He was still a virgin at 19 when I last saw him and he complained about women not liking him.

yeah i saw that before

however, has he tried to use tinder?
nope. I went out clubbing with him when I tried to NTmaxx though so that's pretty much the same thing. He got hit on by at least one foid every single time. Most of the time they just told him he was good looking and he just kinda autistically didn't say anything and tried looking for ways to escape.

nope. I went out clubbing with him when I tried to NTmaxx though so that's pretty much the same thing. He got hit on by at least one foid every single time. Most of the time they just told him he was good looking and he just kinda autistically didn't say anything and tried looking for ways to escape.
well he should try tinder if he wants to get laid and is that giga socially awkward in real life

They would have to be extremely autistic tho. The only way chad could stay a virgin is if he outright refuses to have sex.

well he should try tinder if he wants to get laid and is that giga socially awkward in real life
I don't see how that would be any different. Clubbing is basically the same meat market as Tinder. The dude was hyper autistic. He even knew about ER. He's 20 now, i'll be seeing him again soon. I'll ask him if things changed for him.

I don't see how that would be any different. Clubbing is basically the same meat market as Tinder. The dude was hyper autistic. He even knew about ER. He's 20 now, i'll be seeing him again soon. I'll ask him if things changed for him.
No, it's different because all he has to do is order the chick to his house and she is already willing to bang. how could autism fuck up that situation?

mentalcels exist. even as an uglycel myself I admit this.

femcel? no. gaycel? no. mentalcel. It is *possible*.

No, it's different because all he has to do is order the chick to his house and she is already willing to bang. how could autism fuck up that situation?

I doubt he'd be willing to do that tbh. He has really low self-esteem. He could be hanging from a tree right now for all I know lol.

I doubt he'd be willing to do that tbh. He has really low self-esteem. He could be hanging from a tree right now for all I know lol.
pathetic tbh. he only has himself to blame if he could get decent pussy that easy and does nothing to get it

pathetic tbh. he only has himself to blame if he could get decent pussy that easy and does nothing to get it

He was a good guy. If he wasn't the way he was, he would've probably treated me like shit. I guess we can't really know how his brain worked. Said he had a shit childhood. Abusive mother and I heard rumours his dad literally molested him. I guess in his mind he was worthless. That's why he couldn't believe foids liked him.

He was a good guy. If he wasn't the way he was, he would've probably treated me like shit. I guess we can't really know how his brain worked. Said he had a shit childhood. Abusive mother and I heard rumours his dad literally molested him. I guess in his mind he was worthless. That's why he couldn't believe foids liked him.
i can understand. seems like an extreme outlier and even then there is some volcelish elements