Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being a lurker

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
And browsing this forum into the wee hours of the night

Bluepillers: 3

I see you fuckers :feelswhere:

Last edited:
imagine being inkel:chad:

This thread interests them

imagine being inkel:chad:
41ouqac09hx01

I was one for two years tbh

I was a lurker here since 2018 :feelsrope:

genuinely wonder why there are so many lurkers here tbh. wonder if it really is IT guys or just brocels who are too nervous to make an account. would be nice if we had more activity here since this forum is relatively small

genuinely wonder why there are so many lurkers here tbh. wonder if it really is IT guys or just brocels who are too nervous to make an account. would be nice if we had more activity here since this forum is relatively small
If they're incels they should just join already :feelsseriously:, also there's no way that there is always 1k+ lurkers at every given time. The front page says there's 1,319 but it's most likely just 319

Bluepillers: 7
They're "totally not incels," yet spend all their time lurking on an incel forum.
If you're reading this, you're a total nolife loser. Not that I judge you - I'm undoubtedly a loser myself - but at least I admit it. Take the blackpill and join us.

Bluepillers: 7
They're "totally not incels," yet spend all their time lurking on an incel forum.
If you're reading this, you're a total nolife loser. Not that I judge you - I'm undoubtedly a loser myself - but at least I admit it. Take the blackpill and join us.
Yeah most of them are incels in denial too beta and high inhib to join :lul:

Yeah most of them are incels in denial too beta and high inhib to join :lul:
Well, hey, maybe their years of valiantly defending the oppressed ladies will pay off some day.

If they're incels they should just join already :feelsseriously:, also there's no way that there is always 1k+ lurkers at every given time. The front page says there's 1,319 but it's most likely just 319
indeed. hey any lurkercels reading; come join tbh. it's the same as what you're doing right now but you can participate and earn fancy colors

Let them be. It takes a lot of time to know and accept the black pill, its a slow and painful process in which you abandon even your most inner and subtle assumptions about the nature of the human world and about what really motivates human behavior (specially female). I am not surprised at the fact that most people reading us are people that is not strong enough to go through that emotional nightmare, and sees us as a possibility that its always there, but they cant fully engage because of the consequences. If you have any way to cope and retain any kind of hope, you are not joining us. You must be dead inside and lost any hope to even realistically give this forum a chance.

Imagine being a subhuman lurker, using the Light theme unironically and not being able to use the search function. Stay cucked you utter rats.

Let them be. It takes a lot of time to know and accept the black pill, its a slow and painful process in which you abandon even your most inner and subtle assumptions about the nature of the human world and about what really motivates human behavior (specially female).
It shouldn't be a slow process to realize the blackpill if you're ugly. We've experienced the blackpill all our lives and subconsciously knew it, we just didn't have a name for it until recently.
I am not surprised at the fact that most people reading us are people that is not strong enough to go through that emotional nightmare, and sees us as a possibility that its always there, but they cant fully engage because of the consequences.
If you have any way to cope and retain any kind of hope, you are not joining us. You must be dead inside and lost any hope to even realistically give this forum a chance.
If you have any way to cope and retain any kind of hope, you are not joining us. You must be dead inside and lost any hope to even realistically give this forum a chance.
I agree to an extent

It shouldn't be a slow process to realize the blackpill if you're ugly. We've experienced the blackpill all our lives and subconsciously knew it, we just didn't have a name for it until recently.

I think that most incels live their life in denial of the obvious. Its easier, and if it wasnt, this forum would be collapsed with millions of users. But thats not the case. A life of deception based on a suspicious hope that is never fulfilled is easier than an honest but hopeless and pointless life. Religions are still alive because of this. Contemporary sciences and philosophy more or less show that there is no God or afterlife or moksha or Nirvana. Still, Abrahamic and Dharmic religions continue. If people could just accept what is taught in schools about how the world works scientifically and what is the human being philosophically (just because its true), atheism would be the most accepted "religion".

unimaginable situation

I’ve been lurking since 2023 tbhngl