Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine being a little boy, and loving your mother with all your heart.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
You would assume she loves you too, right? And you both will love each other forever. But instead your mother tells you that someday, son, you will have to leave this family, and never return.

"But Mommy, why?"

"Because you are male, my son. Your heart is, sadly, full of aggression. And you would be a danger to this family."

"But... that can't be true. I love you, Mommy..."

"I know, dear. But you will grow. And your vigor and curiosity will in kind grow to a healthy and terrible bloodlust. And the love you knew for me, and this family, will be gone. You will be a new man."

"Can't be true... :cryfeels: How can I not turn into that, Mommy? How can I stay loving you?"

"I wish there was a way. But this is a cruel fact of nature."

Your own mother tells you that you're some kind of evil thing, and no matter how hard you fight to be a good son, none of it means anything. You might start to hate yourself. As emotions conflict inside your maturing body, you might in desperation reach out to whoever will hold your hand.

This is what it's like to grow up in Africa, or India, as a bull elephant.

Can’t relate

elephants can't talk to each other like that

Autistic NEETs are impervious to this, they are truly the master race.

Opposite of that sucks too, smother who cannot stop seeing you as just child, and strangles your adventurer advancement. Good for hikikomorimaxxing, not good for SEAmaxxing or any other similar maxxings

Just own a 8ft waifubot, so that you can suck milk from her large boobs sitting in her lap like a baby.

I found David's mug.

All mothers are whores

Then later you discover she is a cheap whore like all of them.

Then later you discover she is a cheap whore like all of them.

Idk man my mother is a conservative catholic woman or maybe I'm coping JFL

Elephants never forget the blackpill

Yes most mothers are feminazis and openly abuse their sons. The pig cops let them get away with this too

My mother had a similar speech with me, but it was with "One day, I'll be dead and no one else will love you unless you find someone."
So in conclusion,
Can’t relate