Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being a chad walking around with your stacy gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 26421
  • Start date
Deleted member 26421

Deleted member 26421

req. ban
-
Imagine the dopamine rush of being in public knowing that you are tall and good looking, and you have a pretty girlfriend walking right beside you. You would feel like you own the place everywhere you walk. Every male around you would be envious of you, knowing you are the one fucking her, and other foids would be eyefucking you as well, for being chad. Something that will never happen in our lives :cryfeels:

Don't, I see it all the time at my job. Makes me want to just drop everything and go upstairs to the break room and fling myself head first out the window.

Don't, I see it all the time at my job. Makes me want to just drop everything and go upstairs to the break room and fling myself head first out the window.
Brutal shit, genetic is a lottery, you either win or lose the moment you are born.

indeed life as a shudra bull would be ideal

It's something that we can never hope to have.

What's with you and this shura bull, brocel?
shudra is lowest Indian caste, being a shudra bull or Chad humiliating cuck high caste soyboys by banging their wives would bring immense joy and satisfaction
high caste hate low caste in curryland. seeing a shudra bull bang their wives is extreme extreme ropefuel

No imagination for my face

Being a chad must be heaven tbh

shudra is lowest Indian caste, being a shudra bull or Chad humiliating cuck high caste soyboys by banging their wives would bring immense joy and satisfaction
high caste hate low caste in curryland. seeing a shudra bull bang their wives is extreme extreme ropefuel

KEK

Hard for me to imagine such something I’ll never experience.

shudrad.com :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: