Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious imagine being a billionaire

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
like seriously imagine all the shit you could do. wtf is Jeff Bezos even doing with his 70 billion dollars? just buying lame yachts and shit and occasionally giving 0.001% of his money to charities for PR? seriously the amount of genuine good you could do with that money is unimaginable. you could make so many amazing contributions to the world, vastly improve countless people's lives, literally be making miracles happen all day every day 24/7 and still have more money than you could spend in one lifetime

instead he just does this JFL. marries a woman who isn't even that good looking, loses 35 billion dollars in divorce and continues to simp for her after

View: https://twitter.com/julian_epp/status/1170773755683069952

Last edited:
Brutal. JFL at getting married. Does he not know what a prenup is?

i'd be content with $5 million, that would be enough for me to live out the rest of my life in comfort and enjoying physical fulfillment.

Being a billionaire would just mean id have more money than i need to be physically satisfied, meaning i could afford extra pleasures and still have way too much money left over.

Last edited:
And of course he's white lmfao Cumskins do this simp shit all the fucking time. They never learn.

His wife Is being fucking by tyrone every week.

Imagine having FUCK YOU money.

Imagine being able to sleep in all day and never work a day in your life. Play every single game you've been meaning to but didn't have the time for.

Learn every program or art style you've wanted to.

Being able to say fuck you to your boss and everyone around you and travel to hawaii for a weekend trip.

My mind cannot fathom having that much money. And the fact that I never will eats me up inside every single day.

A lot of billionaires really are busy most of the days, i mean yeah its fucking awesome to have piles of money at your disposal but the responsibility's are immense.

My mind cannot fathom having that much money. And the fact that I never will eats me up inside every single day.
I cant even imagine having all the bills paid with money left over

I cant even imagine having all the bills paid with money left over
Exactly. Owning your own house, hell he could buy an island just for the hell of it.

When you're that rich, you NEVER get married. Hopefully this cuck doesn't marry another homely looking chick.

I swear if the richest man in the world marry another girl than I will kill myself.

What would you do ?

The real winners are their sons who grow up as billionares and have more money they could ever fuck up to lose in a lifetime.

And of course he's white lmfao Cumskins do this simp shit all the fucking time. They never learn.

Imagine being able to sleep in all day and never work a day in your life. Play every single game you've been meaning to but didn't have the time for.

Being able to say fuck you to your boss and everyone around you and travel to hawaii for a weekend trip.

normies who get rich spend all their time / money virtue signalling how they'll change the world with their money and promote social causes

and they exclusively focus on africa

i'd be content with $5 million, that would be enough for me to live out the rest of my life in comfort and enjoying physical fulfillment.

Being a billionaire would just mean id have more money than i need to be physically satisfied, meaning i could afford extra pleasures and still have way too much money left over.
:soy:Sansa would still reject you evil inkwell littlefinger:soy:

Yeah wtf, I'd use all that money to take over some foreign country and become its king

you should never underestimate simps capacities

8794A035 C923 41FC AEE9 E1BF2ED77970

Do good with his money? He meets with people like Bill Gates for NWO plans.